Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

hello All , michael freeman and Neo2 !!!

my first day here,
    looks like a great community,
    these scams going on makes me tired, all the false promises, like the new neo2,
    I trade on iqoptions and cherrytrade , I look forward to learning tips and
    hopefully can help with tips myself
    warm regards Sean

sounds like the Freemans' bunch strikes again!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Welcome! I fear you aren't the only one and soon
    his new victims will arrive.

We are like the "ER" here hahaha.
    Jokes aside. Tell us more. How much do you know about
    trading so far? Do you have any experience?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Rookie Member
    hi Martin and Okane
    I have been trading with two bots and blew my account, started with iqoption and not doing to bad, I am starting to believe all the software to join a broker is all a ploy , they do it well and surely catch many people , even the shady brokers , I have been looking into signals365 , maybe worth a try ! I went on to a few links in Wikipedia on how do brokers profit , it really gets involved what happens and can happen to ones capital, I am looking for reliable signals and they say a 72-73 itm is a start to making some profit :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Seanmichael8 View Post
    hi Martin and Okane
    I have been trading with two bots and blew my account, started with iqoption and not doing to bad, I am starting to believe all the software to join a broker is all a ploy , they do it well and surely catch many people , even the shady brokers , I have been looking into signals365 , maybe worth a try ! I went on to a few links in Wikipedia on how do brokers profit , it really gets involved what happens and can happen to ones capital, I am looking for reliable signals and they say a 72-73 itm is a start to making some profit :-)
    In that case let me tell you:
    Keep looking for signals and you will keep blowing account after account.
    You can copy signals here too but these are different. They are from REAL actual traders
    and you can even get to know them, learn from them and signals must be manually copied!
    All these robots are made for one purpose: taking your money.
    As for most Signal services: they usually fake their results and also make empty promises.
    I have only one advice for you, start learning and trade your OWN account Yourself.
    Learn from the traders here, look at their signals they share and find out why they take these
    trades. It's ok to copy once you understand and like a traders work.
    Look in our school section and start learning. You can't earn if you don't learn!

Rookie Member
    Yes you are right !! , i have stopped for a month now , and glad i did i met a guy who works in vision house in tableview and wanted zar 25000 to show me the ropes in trading! I work in bigbay and my time is limited , that is why i fell for the scam bots, no more , i have a account at iqoption and been trading manually , still finding my feet around trading , i was invited to a live session on monday , with B.O.T.S. was great to see , yes i would be greatly interested in joining your team and learning and watching , i would appreciate it greatly. Is it better to work with your broker , heard opteck is good too , i don't have a clue how to copy trades , tried with signals and was a balls up my side haha , not so funny when i almost blew my account.that is why i have been studying and trying the turbo with the martingale strategy , not too bad, thank you for your honesty and getting back to me , happy trading , kind reg Sean

Quote Originally Posted by Seanmichael8 View Post
    Yes you are right !! , i have stopped for a month now , and glad i did i met a guy who works in vision house in tableview and wanted zar 25000 to show me the ropes in trading! I work in bigbay and my time is limited , that is why i fell for the scam bots, no more , i have a account at iqoption and been trading manually , still finding my feet around trading , i was invited to a live session on monday , with B.O.T.S. was great to see , yes i would be greatly interested in joining your team and learning and watching , i would appreciate it greatly. Is it better to work with your broker , heard opteck is good too , i don't have a clue how to copy trades , tried with signals and was a balls up my side haha , not so funny when i almost blew my account.that is why i have been studying and trying the turbo with the martingale strategy , not too bad, thank you for your honesty and getting back to me , happy trading , kind reg Sean
    The recommended brokers can be found here, please read the reviews
    to find out which suits you the best:
    Recommended brokers

Also check out our school section,
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/

And here is more info on the group you asked about:
    Skype group thread

Again with the Michael Freeman? He just doesn't stop.

He should never be free man!

Rookie Member
    great thank you