Hello from Chocolate Mousse !!!

Hi Everyone,

My name is Alex (aka Chocolate Mousse), I have been trading BO for the past 3 and half years, and day trading is now an important part of what I do.

I'd like to thank this community as it has been an important resource for me when I first started finding my way in this industry.

I remember during my first months in BO, coding Bogdan "Getsuga Tensho" strategy into an automated EA for MT4. Although at the end it didn't work too well for me, just because I'm hopeless with trend-following strategies, I still learned a lot from it.
    I also tested and experimented with many of Michael's strategies, from one of which I took some bits to build one of my core strategies, which I use to this day.

I eventually ended up focusing exclusively in strategies based on mean-reversion, because I personally find reversions to be more predictable than trends (in the short period at least).

Before I get reminded, please note that I'm aware of the forum rules regarding advertising on this site. I'm here to do a little contribution, when I think I can add something constructive to a discussion, I will.

Happy trading to all!

Alex
    Last edited by Chocolate Mousse; 05-01-2016 at 04:59 AM.

Welcome aboard mate!
    Thank you for your kind words. As long as you're contributing, we're OK with promoting (if I understand your correctly ofcourse).
    See you around!
    Martin
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

3. Thanks Chocolate Mousse thanked this post
    Welcome to the Community! I see you've already browsed around and gained some experience. We'll be looking forward to your contribution.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

5. Thanks Chocolate Mousse thanked this post
    Hi and welcome aboard! Three years is a lot of time. You've probably seen a lot of things so far. If you want to be really useful to the community, you could start your own journal so others can see your analyses and follow your advises. Looking forward for your tips and ideas.

7. Thanks Chocolate Mousse thanked this post
    Hey welcome!
    Trial and failure. We all learn from it.
    Bogdans strategy is great but of course, not every strategy
    is good for everyone.

Your nickname, if I gain a couple of kilograms over the next two weeks,
    you are to blame for it.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

9. Thanks Chocolate Mousse thanked this post
    Hello Alex!

Welcome to CommuniTraders trading community.

Happy trading to you.

Milos

Hi Alex,

Welcome and i wish you a happy trading!

Greets,

BSB Zen