Mathex Scam alert !!!

Hi

Maybe you know that signal provider, i made the mistake a few years ago, when i was beginning in trading, to subscribe to their signal, it is free but you have to put money in to start. I lost all my money in a few days (wasn't much , like $200 but still).

The story could end there if i hadn't received a phone call a few days ago of someone with A LOT of informations about myself : my old card number, email, country, etc saying that despite numerous emails and phone calls they couldn't reach me to give me 142€ that was due, he mumbled something about trading, and UK, but i wan't very sure about the credentials of that caller.

He asked my new credit card number to wire the money, arguing that nowadays there is a SMS protection on wired transactions so it was safe (yeah you bet!)
    Of course i didn't give my new card number, i chose the second option : to go to the Bank Of France and get the money there.

he said he would send me an email with all the steps to get my money back, which i accepted. I never received any message to this day.

Mathex is the one and only trading related business i used my credit card with to this day...

so be careful with that scam

Jeff

2. Thanks Martin Kay thanked this post
    Of course, just another scam robot.
    LOL, love the price tag though:
    http://prntscr.com/ayp3oi
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Moved to Make Easy Money Exposed because it is really a scam report.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder