Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How Many Monitors Are You Using? !!!

Hello all,

Just wondering how many monitors you guys using for trading? Are you guys using different monitors to watch different timeframes as well? Ore for another reason?

Looking forward to hear from you all !

Greets,

BSB Zen

Hi Zen!

I use two monitors lap top and android.

Hi Milos,

Thanks for your reply!

Ok thats interesting. And do you use your laptop for watching the charts and you android for take the trades for example?

Greets,

BSB Zen

I only use one 22" monitor. Sometimes I only use my laptop, although there are times where I have my MT4 on one and my broker accounts on the other but it's rare.

Hi Steve,

Also thanks for your reply and post!

Happy trading !

Greets,

BSB Zen

I usually look at 4 (up to 8) currency pairs on one 22" monitor and an iPhone for entering trades.
    Duct Tape can't fix OTM

22" is a good setup but why entering on iPhone? Doesn't it make you more distracted as compared to trade directly from your PC?
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by BSB Zen View Post
    Hi Milos,

Thanks for your reply!

Ok thats interesting. And do you use your laptop for watching the charts and you android for take the trades for example?

Greets,

BSB Zen

I used my laptop monitor for trading and android monitor to watch the price movements,news and events if I trade more than H4 TF expiry.

Good afternoon,

Good question Zen.

In our office I have 3 screens around 22 inches each and then a laptop. 2 screens and laptop are dedicated to trading and 1 is for non trading but education related activities or email. I do not like to mix the two. Some of our other trading staff are OTT with 4 screens each.

I am always surprised when people want to trade off of their mobile phones. Monitoring positions is one thing but executing orders is not advised.

BSB Zio

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    22" is a good setup but why entering on iPhone? Doesn't it make you more distracted as compared to trade directly from your PC?
    Hi Kolyo,
    Before I bought cars at the car auction here in Japan and every buyer has a small 17" screen and with 4 cars being auctioned at the same time. One car bidding only lasted less than 30 seconds tops per car and most of the time it's done in less than 15 seconds. Thousands and thousands of cars being auctioned every day. We only have one buy button and that's it. So I just took the concept and applied it to trading. My pc is my screen and my iPhone is my buy button. I only do this for Binary and I find that it works well for me because all I have to do is press HIGH or LOW. It feels like that I'm back in the auction floor again, lol.
    Duct Tape can't fix OTM