New to Binary Option !!!

Hi Guys!!

Hello from Malaysia!

My name is Alan Shahrul, I just new in Binary option. Hopefully I can learn something from you guys here.

Cheers

Welcome aboard!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Welcome to CommuniTraders!
    Duct Tape can't fix OTM

Hello Alan!

Welcome to Communitraders forum community. You can start bots school and test it CT demo account.

Happy trading!

Rookie Member Key West Conch Daddy's Avatar
    Is their better charting i can use with nadex (instead their charting provided seems to be lagging with strike $ movement) what charting are you guys using? im doing pretty good even with their charts but feel i can do better with some other charting that may move a little sharper and accurate.much thanks in advance!!

Quote Originally Posted by Key West Conch Daddy View Post
    Is their better charting i can use with nadex (instead their charting provided seems to be lagging with strike $ movement) what charting are you guys using? im doing pretty good even with their charts but feel i can do better with some other charting that may move a little sharper and accurate.much thanks in advance!!
    You can use MT4, but that requires you to start up a demo account with any FX broker. Different FX brokers have different price feeds though, but the movements are quite accurate mostly. You can go ahead and google "most reputable FX brokers" or "best fx brokers" and make your pick. The FX brokers usually have the MT4 program downloadable from their website that is already pre-configured to connect to their servers.

Alternatively, you can use freestockcharts.com. As their name says, it's free =) and you do not even have to register unless you want to save different templates etc. Freestockcharts does not work on Google Chrome unfortunately as Chrome does not support Silverlight anymore.

Good luck!

Rookie Member Key West Conch Daddy's Avatar
    thanks friend, is there any draw back to trading with nadex's charting platform? Other then i spoke of (earlier post) also can you trade direct with nadex using the MT4 charting platform im very new to new tech in general and how quickly it changes (what is good great or sucks?) I do have a background with old school trading in general(see my Bio) but kinda feel left behind with new tech available being a baby boomer this info is not second nature like it is with those who are Millennials. Someone help grampa across the street. Much appr!!!!!
    Last edited by Key West Conch Daddy; 04-28-2016 at 11:19 PM.

Hello and welcome!
    Judging by other newbies' diaries, yes you definitely can learn a whole lot!
    Try our school section, our free demo account and check occasionally I'm even broadcasting
    live on YouTube so there you go, all you need in one place !
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content