We have a new Badge - CT Cop! Can you help to find the first awarded this badge! !!!

Hey guys,

We have a new badge CTCop or CommuniTraders Spam & Scam Cop. A badge that should be given to the users who contribute the most for fighting against forum spam, but even more important it should be given to users who regularly report for scam signal services in Make Easy Money Exposed section of our Forum. I am opening this thread to ask you about your honest opinion on who deserves most such badge? I have some people on my list but would like to see your opinion too before giving the first badges.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Hey guys,

We have a new badge CTCop or CommuniTraders Spam & Scam Cop. A badge that should be given to the users who contribute the most for fighting against forum spam, but even more important it should be given to users who regularly report for scam signal services in Make Easy Money Exposed section of our Forum. I am opening this thread to ask you about your honest opinion on who deserves most such badge? I have some people on my list but would like to see your opinion too before giving the first badges.
    that's a good badge, I like it.

Nice. May we see CT Cop badge?

Dear spammers take care. Be a good..or you'll be banned by CT Cop badge.

Yep! Good idea!

Here it is Name:  CT-Cop.png
Views: 88
Size:  2.4 KB I think you, Milos deserve such a badge but you already have 4, the maximum allowed. So we should exchange one of yours for the Cop badge
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Agree here

I would trade the 500 badge. Number of posts is also under your name.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Here it is Name:  CT-Cop.png
Views: 88
Size:  2.4 KB I think you, Milos deserve such a badge but you already have 4, the maximum allowed. So we should exchange one of yours for the Cop badge
    Thank you Kolyo! Looks like sheriff!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Thank you Kolyo! Looks like sheriff!!!1
    Congratulations, Sheriff Milos!!!

I would like to recommend 2 more users for the scam cop badge:

sofaking
    DaVychi
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Yep, Thanks for the suggestion Martin!

For now we have awarded the main sheriffs of CommuniTrader – Michael, Seasalt, Milos, Okane, Bogdan and of course Martin, the major scam fighter in our community, whom we have to thank for so many exposed scams in the binary options space!
    We have more users who help us fight against spammers and scammers here and soon they will be awarded as well

Thank all of you for you continuous support and help to fight against scammers around us. They are a lot but we are many too and we are stronger because the power always comes to the side of the truth

11. Thanks Martin Kay thanked this post