Thread: Hi there

Hi there !!!

Good morning,

I am BSB Zio, an avid trader of binary options and senior educator. I wish to use this opportunity to introduce myself to this great community. I will be participating in discussions where I feel I can add some value or learn!

Feel free to ask me any questions on binary options in general or any technical specifics. I would be very happy to help.

Kind regards,
    BSB Zio

Quote Originally Posted by BSB Zio View Post
    Good morning,

I am BSB Zio, an avid trader of binary options and senior educator. I wish to use this opportunity to introduce myself to this great community. I will be participating in discussions where I feel I can add some value or learn!

Feel free to ask me any questions on binary options in general or any technical specifics. I would be very happy to help.

Kind regards,
    BSB Zio
    welcome aboard! Don't know much about the broker you represnet, but hopefully you'll be able to contribute to our community! see you around!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hi Zio,

Welcome to CommuniTraders! I hope you will have a positive contribution to the community. Feel free to join where you like, but don’t forget to follow the forum rules and make promotional posts ONLY in Introducing Business Room.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hello Zio!

Hey welcome!
    If you wish to share your knowledge about analysis
    and trading you can open a diary in the members war room thread
    and share both analysis and pictures there .

If you however wish to share info about a broker, there is the brokers discussions room.
    There are more subjects of course, so if you have knowledge you wish to share, then feel free
    to pick a thread that suits you best! See you!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hello Zio!

Welcome to Communitraders.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Hi Zio,

Welcome to CommuniTraders! I hope you will have a positive contribution to the community. Feel free to join where you like, but don’t forget to follow the forum rules and make promotional posts ONLY in Introducing Business Room.

Good morning,

Thank you Martin and Kolyo for the warm welcome. I have read over your community guidelines and rest assured (not to mention, legal reasons), I will not be mentioning any brokers here. I do not represent any broker; instead we are part of an education and technology group in Binary Options that is independent. My goal is to impart with knowledge about binary options and the sector and help in any way that I can. Of course, to learn too .

Thanks,
    BSB Zio

Rookie Member
    Hi to all my friends, i am also new in binary options. My goal is to get knowledge about binary options that I can do trading.

Hi, nice to meet you! It's nice to have yet another great trader to give nice advises on different topics. Keep it up and I am sure you'll be very helpful to a lot of newbie traders.