Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marketsgear.com

Marketsgear.com !!!

anyone of you know this signal provider?

they claim a 80% HR but i have doubts

looking at the past rades they have quite good predicitons but is it real? or scam artists?

thanks

Jeff

never heard of them. Doesn't smell like scam to me... Is it a paid service or a registration based subscription? If they require you to signup with some unknown broker, I'd avoid them. But if it's a paid service, might be interesting to try... If they are not any good, you can easily unsubscribe and continue as usual.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

It is a paid service or require registration with a given brokers. This is a signal service so maybe its place is in the Introducing Business Room, not here in Brokers Section.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

so far as I know you have to open a new account to get service, available brokers are a mixed bag of good (a few) OK (a few more) and bad (too many)

what i'm wondering is why they offer alerts rather than and robot. Is it because they can dispute how the person used this signal ? (too late, bad broker, etc)

i compared the brokers you have ot signup with to get the signals

min bet and min deposit :

magnum options 25 200
    stockpair 20 250
    bdb 1 250
    CherryTrade ? 200
    anyoptions 25 100
    Redwood 10 200
    Interactive options 50 250
    TradeRush 25 200

when you look at the past performance it is quite impressive! one of the best equity line i've seen in BO
    http://www.marketsgear.com/past-performance/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot.30-04-2016 14.01.15.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	4430

Does anybody has an idea how the Alerts are received? I might create an automatic way to trade with AutoIt, but want to be sure i can do it before investing some money. if someone is interested, i can create the robot for him, and then he just tells me if it works or not.

jeff

I think you have to go on the website and choose signals from a stream.... they are all jumbled up, 1 minute, 5 minute, 1 hour and one day trades all come in one stream so far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    I think you have to go on the website and choose signals from a stream.... they are all jumbled up, 1 minute, 5 minute, 1 hour and one day trades all come in one stream so far as I know.
    thanks but how the user is warned about a new trade opportunity? he has to watch it on the site webpage?

Jeff