Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nille's Diary.

Rookie Member

Nille's Diary. !!!

Hello everyone! My name is Nicklas (friends call me Nille) and i live in Sweden. I'am 24 years old and started to trade binary options for about 2 months ago. I've taken some lessons with Okane and it has been very helpful and gave me a big push in this industry. I do this diary for my self to look back and se what i'am doing good and bad and i look forward to get some feedback. I will post all my trades in here when my trading time is over for the day and write down why i took the trades.

So lets begin whit the trades i took today (friday 22/4). (Only 2 trades, i usually going for about 5 trades)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	win 1.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	4396

Direction: LOW
    Target price: 1.12815
    Position Close: 1.12798

Reasons why i took this trade:

1: Got an crossover on moving averages that confirms that we have a down trend so it will be "safer" to take a put than a call.
    2: Stochastic comfirms OB. (Stochastic not show in the picture but i will take that in mind for the next trades.)
    3: When i was looking back in the chart i find out that 1.12815 was a pretty strong resistance and there was a touch.
    4: Close to hit channel.

(I missed the touch at 1.12815 about 15 minutes before, thats why i didnt trade it if wonder why i didnt take it before)

One thing that i thought about after and under this trade and im not very happy with:
    When i was looking closer after i took the trade i saw that it should been better if i took it for 30 minutes instead of only 15 minutes because on the earlier touch i saw that it moved much longer after 30 minutes instead of 15 minutes. Now i got lucky and wins it with an expiry at 1.12798 but if i had take it for 30 minutes i would have won it with an expiry at 1.12617.

Lets move on to the second trade.

Name:	win 2 of the day.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	4395

Direction: HIGH
    Target Price: 1.12387
    Position Close: 1.12453

Reasons why i took this trade:
    1:Hit on channel.
    2:Stochastic confirms OS in M1,M5,M15,M30,H1,H4 and because it confirms that much OS is also why i decied to go against the trend.
    3:Was alot support in the history on 1.12375, now i didnt sucess to hit the opening price there but close to it.

That was pretty much my story of this day. 2 wins out of 2 trades. Pretty good

I will come back on Monday
    Last edited by Nillekalle; 04-23-2016 at 12:04 AM.

Good to see you here!
    Looks like you are doing really good with everything I showed you and
    I love those charts of yours, nice channels and lines, simple yet effective!
    So next time, I will show you fundamentals, good to learn even though you still
    will be doing technical. So at least you would know when NOT to trade!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Rookie Member

26/4-16 !!!

Yesterday was not much of a trading day for me. I was sitting here for hours and watch the chart but get no reach at either my support lines or resistance. I took 1 trade (winning) very early from my bed but no pictures on it.
    Today when i was opening my chart i get lucky and find a touch at my resistance from yesterday. Resistance line arround 1.12840.

First trade of the day (26/4-16):

Target price: 1.12841
    Position Close: 1.12786

Name:	Trade1END. 26 april.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	4411

Reasons:
    1: Strong resistance in history. (Almost using the same line at my first post here.)
    2: Stochastic comfirms OB in M5,M15 and M30 chart.
    3: Good feeling about that resistance haha

Here is it alive in my platform to. The white edited part just showing money wich is not intresting here.

Name:	redigerad utan pengar för hemsidan..jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	4412

Will update with more trades under the day if i find any.
    Last edited by Nillekalle; 04-26-2016 at 08:55 AM.

Rookie Member
    Thanks for the kind words Okane Looking forward to the next session with you!

Nice trades!
    Good to see your diary.
    Keep it up!
    Duct Tape can't fix OTM

what's that platform you're using for trading?
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Nillekalle View Post
    Yesterday was not much of a trading day for me. I was sitting here for hours and watch the chart but get no reach at either my support lines or resistance. I took 1 trade (winning) very early from my bed but no pictures on it.
    Today when i was opening my chart i get lucky and find a touch at my resistance from yesterday. Resistance line arround 1.12840.

First trade of the day (26/4-16):

Target price: 1.12841
    Position Close: 1.12786

Name:	Trade1END. 26 april.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	4411

Reasons:
    1: Strong resistance in history. (Almost using the same line at my first post here.)
    2: Stochastic comfirms OB in M5,M15 and M30 chart.
    3: Good feeling about that resistance haha

Here is it alive in my platform to. The white edited part just showing money wich is not intresting here.

Name:	redigerad utan pengar för hemsidan..jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	4412

Will update with more trades under the day if i find any.
    Hello Nille!

Is it mobile trading platform?

It's QuickOption I believe.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    It's QuickOption I believe.
    nice! looking good actually. and how do you do your analysis on mobile?
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Rookie Member
    Thanks Ronnel Milos and Martin Kay i use Quickoption, it is only an app platform, no computer. I do analysis on computer and use my phone to trade with. I don't have 2 screens on my computer so i like it this way
    I will try to find some time to update this diary today. It's hard when work,home,trading,training and just life take so much time.