Rookie Member

Hello from Nille. !!!

Hello!

My name is Nicklas (my friends call me Nille) and i'am 24 years old from Sweden. I started with binary options 2 months ago and i use Quickoption as my broker. I've taken some lessons with Okane and it has been very helpful and gave me a big push in this industry. I highly recommend beginners to take some lessons. I have successfully doubled my deposit 10 times during those two months.
    Now i will start my own diary here at this forum. Hope to get some feedback

Cya arround

//Nille

Hello Nille!

Welcome to CommuniTraders. You have chosen wisely. Okane sensei is the great EUR/USD 15-20m minutes time frame expiry.

Happy trading!

Milos

Welcome to CommuniTraders!
    Duct Tape can't fix OTM

Welcome!

Wishing you great trades!

Quote Originally Posted by Nillekalle View Post
    Hello!

My name is Nicklas (my friends call me Nille) and i'am 24 years old from Sweden. I started with binary options 2 months ago and i use Quickoption as my broker. I've taken some lessons with Okane and it has been very helpful and gave me a big push in this industry. I highly recommend beginners to take some lessons. I have successfully doubled my deposit 10 times during those two months.
    Now i will start my own diary here at this forum. Hope to get some feedback

Cya arround

//Nille
    Thanks for the kind words!
    Of course, in addition to the lessons you have been studying and practicing so you have
    earned some creds too, pat yourself on the back, not everyone makes 10x their deposit in such
    a short time . See you in your trading diary and on Skype!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

welcome aboard(: So you're the guy who made 10 times of his deposit. brokers start fearing okane's students (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

7. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Wow, That’s really amazing. Great achievement for both of you guys, Okane and Nille

We will follow with interest your trading diary in CommuniTraders!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

9. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Rookie Member
    Thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome! You've been lucky with such teacher. Wish you lots of luck and a huge trading success.