Thread: Newbie

Rookie Member

Newbie !!!

Hi, my name is Nick

I have been pondering getting involved with binary options & any guidance that can be provided will be greatly appreciated. I am only looking to invest around £200 - £300 to get me going.

Which broker do I go with / trust?
    What are the best trading methods?

Any advise is warmly welcomed

Quote Originally Posted by N666LNG View Post
    Hi, my name is Nick

I have been pondering getting involved with binary options & any guidance that can be provided will be greatly appreciated. I am only looking to invest around £200 - £300 to get me going.

Hi Nick!

Welcome to CommuniTraders community. Top rated and recommended brokers Stockpair 24 Options and Ayrex

Here is link below
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-brokers-suck/

Investment amount per trade Stockpair 20 euro, pounds, or USD or 24euro/pounds/usd for 24 Options. For Ayrex I'm not sure.

Happy trading!

Milos

Rookie Member
    Thanks for the Welcome & advice,

I was swaying towards 24Option, has anyone had any issues with them? I have read many articles etc... & seem to be very good just after some real personal experience of using them with only depositing a small capital. I wouldn't be looking to accept any bonus etc...Also is the account manager going to help or hinder my trading? Am I better off researching myself & learning a strategy?

Sorry to be so vague I just don't want to get my fingers burnt although I am aware I will lose & not just win, looking for the best way to minimise the loss side of things

Thanks

Thanks for the Welcome & advice,

I was swaying towards 24Option, has anyone had any issues with them? I have read many articles etc... & seem to be very good just after some real personal experience of using them with only depositing a small capital. I wouldn't be looking to accept any bonus etc...Also is the account manager going to help or hinder my trading? Am I better off researching myself & learning a strategy?

Sorry to be so vague I just don't want to get my fingers burnt although I am aware I will lose & not just win, looking for the best way to minimise the loss side of things

Thanks
    Hi Nick,

I use 24option and Stockpair never had any issues with either both pay very quickly usually within a day. 24option have a £25 min for placing an option, Stockpair have a £20, so thinking about what you intend to deposit you will be staking 10% which is a high.

Best of luck with your trading

Rookie Member
    Hi Onewrite :-)

Thank you for the feedback on the companies you use. Have you had much luck trading? Any tips on what method to use as a beginner? Sorry for all the questions just want to get as much advice as possible.

Thanks

Hi Onewrite :-)

Thank you for the feedback on the companies you use. Have you had much luck trading? Any tips on what method to use as a beginner? Sorry for all the questions just want to get as much advice as possible.

Thanks
    No problem, my advice for you is to click the BOTS tab at the top of the page and there is stacks of information and trading ideas and check out the school.

Good luck

I think Ayrex has a minimum of €5 per trade, so with a small account size it may be more suitable.

Hi, my name is Nick

Hi Nick,

Welcome to CommuniTraders!

It will be great to first learn some basics of money management and some basic strategies for trading, than ask questions here and only than start real trading. Ayrex is really the lowest option size possibility, but you can trade safe with 24Option too, if you have some capital and trade with patience and not so often. I can’t give you the exact solution to trading success, because everybody has different approach – some of us are long term traders, others like me mostly news trading and others are entirely technicians and use strategies with well-defined rules for entering into position. First thing you should do is to select a time frame where you will trade – short or long term options and then find an instrument which you will like to get familiar with and understand everything about it. That’s a good way to start.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder