Rookie Member ColdHeartWarmButter's Avatar

interested in the speed of forex !!!

Hi, guys. My name is Garry. I have experience in long term investments (treasury & corporate bonds, and playing the oil market's ups and downs). However, I have recently become extremely interested in binary trading now that I've discovered NADEX. It seems like I have always known about binary trading but I've always kept a skeptic's heed because of the "gambling" nature of it as well as the questionable legality. After extensive research and practice with the DEMO account on NADEX I've learned to have a new found respect for the discipline.

I'm interested to branch off and actually invest real money but I have one concern. Call me a skeptic, but it seems too easy. Couldn't I just buy (call) or sell (put) on the sure thing? For example: say I'm trading EUR/USD and I can buy at 90 for a smaller profit or sell at 10 for a larger profit. Why wouldn't I, 100% of the time, just go for the buy? Yes I'd have to risk more money that I could profit, but if I put in the order 20 seconds before it expires chances are I will be profitable, even if it's just a little bit.

Someone tell me its not that easy.

Welcome to CommuniTraders. I think Michael could help you. He can explain you. He is familiar Nadex.I'm not.

I'm not native English speaker and I'm not quite sure about forex word you mentioned. Do you think about forex tarding or forex pairs.

It is always difficult to achieve profitable trading with negative expectation value. If you aim to capture small profit with higher probability you will always have proportionally higher losses with smaller probability but high enough to erase your profits. Better to trade options which are well priced and have at least 80% ITM return. This way you will need to be right only 55% of the time to make money!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder