Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How do you handle your frustration when you lose trades? !!!

Especially when you are having a draw down session. How to handle the frustration?

For my 1st year or so in binary options I would get frustrated and continue to trade, thinking that eventually I was going to hit the home run and get it all back. That emotional thinking killed my demo balances as well as my trading accounts with with real money. Since then I have tried to follow a simple 3-strikes rule - 3 consecutive losses I will just close the browser windows, walk away from the computer and come back a few hours later or the next day. Knowing when to stop trading has helped me tremendously.

the best thing not to do is trade again.... you can't force it. Waiting for good signals is hard but you have to do it, patience is key.

Quote Originally Posted by johnwboyd View Post
    Especially when you are having a draw down session. How to handle the frustration?
    It's easy to say but hard to actually do but
    during these times you should go to your dairy and analyze
    your failures as described in this article:

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...ey-to-success/
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Its simple to use. When I lost one trade I turn of my PC.No more trading!

i just j*rk off

hey WAIT it's a joke, i don't j*rk !

I close my computer, tell my wife I'm frustrated and take a loooong bath...

leave trading, that's the best way, if you feel it you have to stop trading or else you will make a bad decision... more than one, because the first bad decision is to trade while you are frustrated with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    leave trading, that's the best way, if you feel it you have to stop trading or else you will make a bad decision... more than one, because the first bad decision is to trade while you are frustrated with it.
    Very well said!

Quote Originally Posted by johnwboyd View Post
    I tend to attack the kitchen. I got so fat that last time when I had to attend a funeral I had problems zipping up my pants. I also had to swallow my stomach just to button my suit.
    Duct Tape can't fix OTM