Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pull Backs

Pull Backs !!!

Have you noticed the trend for 3rd or greater 2+ candle pull back before a significant pull back on a fresh trend direction change? Any indicator that indicates such?

Quote Originally Posted by johnwboyd View Post
    Have you noticed the trend for 3rd or greater 2+ candle pull back before a significant pull back on a fresh trend direction change? Any indicator that indicates such?
    I dont understand yor question. Can you be more specific or alternatively you can google it.

Yea, it doesnt make sense...
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

hat I have to say about that is .... "what what ?!?!?!?

Hello John!

Can you post more clear questions or screen shots? Maybe it will be more clear!

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Hello John!

Can you post more clear questions or screen shots? Maybe it will be more clear!

Thank you!
    Sorry guys just saw your replies I didn't receive an email notification (and have revised the notification setting). Anyway here's a screen shot to clarify what I am talking about.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails trading-tip-1.jpg  

Still dont get it, Sorry.
    You mean that the second pullback after a trend change has a greater chance of giving us a profitable trade? Or what...
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

3rd !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Still dont get it, Sorry.
    You mean that the second pullback after a trend change has a greater chance of giving us a profitable trade? Or what...
    No 3rd. 2nd can work for 60 sec but 3rd for 5 mins is best.

Quote Originally Posted by johnwboyd View Post
    No 3rd. 2nd can work for 60 sec but 3rd for 5 mins is best.
    Ok, if you say so.
    And to answer the original question (now that it's clearer): nope, i dont have an indicator for that, but cant you just count them? I mean if you know the third is the best, just sit out the first 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Ok, if you say so.
    And to answer the original question (now that it's clearer): nope, i dont have an indicator for that, but cant you just count them? I mean if you know the third is the best, just sit out the first 2.
    Yes that's what I've been doing.