Rookie Member

Trading while on holiday to USA? !!!

Hey guys,

Is it legal for me to use my binary broker when in Florida for my holidays from the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by THECOYOTE99 View Post
    Hey guys,

Is it legal for me to use my binary broker when in Florida for my holidays from the UK?
    that's a great question (: I believe it's only illegal for brokers to offer binary options to US based citizen. So as long as you're not a US citizen, you'll be OK. One problem might occurs, some brokers use IP blocker... So you might not be able to login to your broker'\s account. You can bypass using VPN/S, see http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....-are-you-using
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

But I would prefer closing my computer for a Holiday and enjoy the sun :P

Quote Originally Posted by THECOYOTE99 View Post
    Hey guys,

Well, it's not illegal.
    And the regulators always chase the brokers not the clients
    in case of unlawful solicitations. But that's not your case
    and as I said, it wouldn't have mattered anyway.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

You can use a VPS or a proxy, type "free UK web proxy" on google

I avoid to trade on holidays, Sunday, Monday and Friday.I was researching.It was confirmed as bad days.If I want to lose the money I trade those days I was mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    But I would prefer closing my computer for a Holiday and enjoy the sun :P
    Very well said. When on a vacation your mind won't be in business state and you'll end up doing nothing constructive anyway.

THECOYOTE99, Well it's not illegal for you to trade in the US. As Martin had mentioned its better to use a VPN. Brokers have set filters to block IPs and they can monitor your IP. If they mistakenly you for a US citizen they might even ban your account.
    So don't take the risk. Its either you take a break from your trading while on holiday or you use a VPN

To be honest, I don't really like trading during the weekend because the assets available on those days aren't very convincing.