Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MT5 Binary Brokers !!!

Hi guys,
    I'm looking for a binary broker that accept Meta Trader 5 client, anyone knows if it exists?
    I did a research and I found only these MT4, and I'm not sure if they are reliable:
    alforex.com
    clmforex.com
    noafx.com
    spotoption.com
    alpari.com
    vantagefx.com

Thanks in advance

I am moving this thread to the Binary Brokers Room because there is the place for all brokers discussions. Metatrader 5 is interesting platform in terms of its programming and charting capabilities. Unfortunately I still don’t have a lot of experience with it and rely mostly on its most well know predecessor mt4. I can’t say with certainty which of the mentioned broker is best to be used, but you can check the ones that are also most reliable forex brokers. This is just the basic sign you can use.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

All these brokers use the FX Lite plugin created by the company http://www.tradetoolsfx.com/
    Unfortunately FX Lite is only compatible with MT4 as far as I know.
    However, I think that the Trade4me API and SignalPush API can work with MT5 so that could be a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon1987 View Post
    All these brokers use the FX Lite plugin created by the company http://www.tradetoolsfx.com/
    Unfortunately FX Lite is only compatible with MT4 as far as I know.
    However, I think that the Trade4me API and SignalPush API can work with MT5 so that could be a solution.
    you are right, Trade4me and signalpush are the same platform so far as I know, I may be wrong. They do interface with mt4 so you can autotrade to a binary account, they only connect to Stockpair so you might as well stay here. I don't know much about mt5.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckero View Post
    Hi guys,
    I'm looking for a binary broker that accept Meta Trader 5 client, anyone knows if it exists?
    I did a research and I found only these MT4, and I'm not sure if they are reliable:
    alforex.com
    clmforex.com
    noafx.com
    spotoption.com
    alpari.com
    vantagefx.com

Thanks in advance
    i don't understand why you want to use MT5 ? do you have an EA that work only on MT5? or do you use MT5 for its execution speed ?

Jeff

Hi ionone,
    I'm new in investment world and I'm just learning Metatrader. I saw MT4 was launched in 2005 and MT5 in 2010. As MT4 is the old version of the software, why learning it and use it? Why not use MT5? Is natural that old softwares are getting obsolete and give place to new ones, isn't it?

I still use MT4 for my currency pairs without any problems whatsoever. You would just need to tweak whatever indicators you decide to use so they work for you. You're going to take some losses so be ready, that's just part of the binary options game.
    Last edited by Steve C.; 04-26-2016 at 11:37 PM. Reason: missing space

Isn't MT4 actually still very relevant? especially in the forex industry? I think MT5 is not as popular

Still using MT4 and not planning to change that

Quote Originally Posted by bob_the_trader View Post
    Isn't MT4 actually still very relevant? especially in the forex industry? I think MT5 is not as popular
    MT5 is VERY different from MT5, almost two different softwares, for example in MT5 you cannot open multiple buys or sells, you can only modifiy the lot.

but backtests are better, and they allow multi currencies

so i use MT5 when i need to (for example i am able to make backtests of EAs that uses multiple currencies, that MT4 can't do (only 1 pair)), etc)

you have to learn the differences between the two. There not one better than the other, they have different uses

Jeff