Rookie Member NewToThisWantToLearn's Avatar

Several indicators for a call with 30 mins expiry EUR/USD !!!

Underlying trend is bullish. Price has crossed my middle bolinger band going up with momentum over 100. Also on my 15 minute chart, price has penetrated my 18 EMA and the most recent bar has gone above the high of the previous bar. On my 5 minute chart, price has crossed both the time series forecast line and 30 EMA from below after bouncing from my trend line at the point where it meets 23.6 fib, corresponding with a previous pivot point. My 5 minute Getsuga tensho shows an overbought crossover with HPMA line turning blue to indicate the retracement is over. I aslo have my 5 EMA crossing my 10 EMA from below with RSI over 50 with stochastic going up and not oversold. Again, expiry could be an issue. Debated between 30 and 60 minutes.

Rookie Member NewToThisWantToLearn's Avatar
    Above should read, My 5 minute Getsuga tensho shows an oversold crossover and my 5 EMA crossing my 10 EMA from below with RSI over 50 with stochastic going up and not overbought.

3. Thanks Martin Kay thanked this post
    nice trade.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams