Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Warning: Is-Scam.com is Scam? !!!

Hey all!

Lately i've notice a website called "is-scam.com" promoting brands and robots via google paid ads. Most brokers this website promote are OK (well, at least the top recommended broker is OK... 24option FYI...), but I cannot say the same about the robots.

Known scams like the millionatie blueprint, copybuffet and others, are being pushed heavily. By all means, a website named "is-scam" can NOT promote these FAKE autotraders and bots.

Name:  isscam robot.jpg
Views: 695
Size:  89.7 KB

We strongly advice to avoid this websites' products. Share this post with your friends, social networks or any other forums you're a member of. It is important we STOP fake autotraders and the fishy websites that promote them. Is-scam seems to deliberately trick people into signing with scammy product in an outfit of "scam cop".

Peace

Martin

PS. We've already been warned by our member DaVynchi before - http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....fo-is-scam-com
    many thanks
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

haha that's ironic that a website supposed to expose scams is actually promoting them! I confirm these are all scams!
    Anyway thanks for letting us know.

I have noticed that too, glad you brought it up.
    Think it started slowly with one and two bad brokers/autotraders and I taught
    maybe they don't know yet but now, it seems to have turned into their business model.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

My only issue with that Binary Option Robot is that their signal providers don't end ITM any more than me trading on my own. Not sure how they can claim it wins 85% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve C. View Post
    My only issue with that Binary Option Robot is that their signal providers don't end ITM any more than me trading on my own. Not sure how they can claim it wins 85% of the time.
    have a look here :
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....om-Bad-Results!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

My point exactly. When I first signed up and actually looked at their pro traders ITM % I thought "WTF? They're just guessing." I don't get the hype around it or how any single person could ever make a dime from it, except the developers getting their affiliate commissions from the brokers.

Most of these "scam fighting" sites are just total scams themselves full of affiliate links to the worst scams in binary options. Almost impossible to find a website without affiliate links and impartial reviews.

8. Thanks Martin Kay thanked this post
    You are so right. Many of these "scam fighting" sites divert traders away from one scam only to direct them to their own. Once I realized this I made it a point to learn to trade on my own. I was taking way too many losses depending on someone else's strategy and/or robot.

We have to be very careful if we decide to use robots for binary options trading.

Definitely a scam promoting and overhyping scam site with the cool name is-scam Make me laugh on it, but there are too much similar that at the end it is nothing special. I don’t think anybody can believe them, unless they have IQ below 10
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder