The Dusty Old Strategy - 5-15 min Expiry !!!

Read the Full Review of the Dusty Old Strategy for Binary Options here!

This and old Forex strategy that Bogdan "dusted off" and made an effort to turn into a BO strategy!
    It uses two indicators that are already explained, XMPA and the Retracement Finder.
    We use the 5 minute timeframe and analyze the two indicators that keep us in the direction of the trend.
    In addition, there are some clear rules you should follow in order to reduce the number of fake signals.
    Check it out!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hi folks,just looking info.how to place indicators,for example I downloaded Retracement finder,but have no clue how to open and place on MT4?Thank you in advaece!

Quote Originally Posted by DaVychi View Post
    Hi folks,just looking info.how to place indicators,for example I downloaded Retracement finder,but have no clue how to open and place on MT4?Thank you in advaece!
    Copy to your MT4 inidcator folder under your MQL folder in your MT4 profile. After copying close your MT4 and restart

Ok Willy thanks a lot for advice.What about Android,can I do same?

Quote Originally Posted by DaVychi View Post
    Ok Willy thanks a lot for advice.What about Android,can I do same?
    There is no way to add inidcators on MT4 mobile. They have simple indicators pre-installed and you can't add indicators, not even drawing trendlines

Yes Willy I seen that,my point was just make sure.Thank you for your respond!

I agree with willyw, I've never seen an mobile app that lets you add custom indicators, but that would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon1987 View Post
    I agree with willyw, I've never seen an mobile app that lets you add custom indicators, but that would be great!
    there are a lot of innovations due out on the market this summer, including some more advanced mobile trading/charts from I think Tradologic but I can't remember exactly.

Besides MT4 mobile app is netdania mobile app. It allows you to draw trendlines which MT4 doesn't