Rookie Member

Nadex/Nikkei 225 !!!

Hey Everybody-

I am new to binary options, and decided to open a demo account with Nadex. On Thursday, I placed a buy on the Nikkei 225 8p-10p. I won the trade (at least I assume so since my balance was now $16.55 higher, but it also said I had a loss of I believe $40. I'm just curious as to why I would have a loss, if I won the trade. Any insight would be helpful. And I apologize if this question has been posted elsewhere. Thanks!

Dave

Hey welcome to CommuniTraders!

Your question is more broker specific. That's why I will move it to the apropriate NADEX broker thread in the brokers section of the forum.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Rookie Member
    Thanks! I appreciate the info.

Rookie Member
    Hey Kolyo-

I can't seem to find where you moved this thread. Can you please post the link here? Thanks!

The thread is the same. I am changing only the destination room to Brokers Discussion.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Rookie Member
    Thanks again!

That's an interesting question, I am having a hard time understanding the answer without more info. YOu account activity should list all wins and losses so you can see what is going on. That being said, if you only bought a call, and the call closed in the money then there shouldn't be a loss at all....