Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

15m binary option trading !!!

that below is my trading strategies i used martingale but i need more suggestion how to improve more accuracy.

my first trading video from 3000 usd to 35,000 usd profit

google it rupesh agrawal binary option

well i share my strategy in sample manner , my english not good so i not tell in depth, but if u have any query on my strategy.

thank you
    Last edited by rupesh; 04-14-2016 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rupesh View Post

and if someoen think its tactic to sell product where is my price tag for this strategy.
    Let's not jump to conclusions here. Can you please post a picture of your entry signal and rules?
    Thank you
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Rookie Member

binary option !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Let's not jump to conclusions here. Can you please post a picture of your entry signal and rules?
    Thank you
    sorry i cant insert any image until my post not count 5 but try google (rupesh agrawal binary option) hope u get answer there.

I already did that, so I already know the strategy (sort of). The thing is that I wanted everyone else to see pictures and rules here and not to be redirected.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    I already did that, so I already know the strategy (sort of). The thing is that I wanted everyone else to see pictures and rules here and not to be redirected.
    tell me the way i uploaded images on google photo my id and video also .

i tried again but its need 5 post
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12941165_964616706985765_1276665091_o.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by rupesh View Post
    sorry i cant insert any image until my post not count 5 but try google (rupesh agrawal binary option) hope u get answer there.
    you can always use lightshot software to insert images, or you can introduce yourself and add a few more posts
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Rookie Member
    thank you Martin

It would be great if you could post some live trades here (take the picture exactly when the signal forms). That would help everyone understand the strategy

I've been using M15 charts for H1 time frame expiry.

Rookie Member
    which time frame is best to trade with this strategy.