Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Binary options broker question !!!

Hi all, wondering if anyone knows of a trusted broker that allows you to trade smaller lots. For someone like me, starting out, I find that trading $24 trades with an account balance of $250 is just crazy, a few losses and bam your account is gone!

Any feedback is highly appreciated

(Sorry, I tried to delete this after reading about Ayrex.)
    Last edited by Schizz; 04-12-2016 at 09:51 PM.
    Schizz - Away - Hidden Content

I think Ayrex is allowing €5 trades...

Ah, you've seen it already

there's also binary.com, Ayrex (best choice in my opinion for lower minimums) and IQoption (there have been some claims of price manipulation) and TradeThunder
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    there's also binary.com, Ayrex (best choice in my opinion for lower minimums) and IQoption (there have been some claims of price manipulation) and TradeThunder
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    I think Ayrex is allowing €5 trades...

Ah, you've seen it already
    Yup

I am having a hard time getting verified though, Documents I always use don't seem to be good enough

The smallest investment amount stockpair is $20.

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    The smallest investment amount stockpair is $20.
    Thank you, i'm going to give Ayrex a try. It's nice to be able to place a trade at the price i want

You can trade binary options with a small deposit of $200 minimum and brokers like IQ option offers you to trade with $1 investment only per trade. and most importantly, IQ option will offer you a FREE demo account that you can utilize with no deposit required and gain some experience. You may refer to this review to know more about them and start your binary trading.
    Last edited by Michael Hodges; 05-24-2016 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A. Newton View Post
    You can trade binary options with a small deposit of $200 minimum and brokers like IQ option offers you to trade with $1 investment only per trade. and most importantly, IQ option will offer you a FREE demo account that you can utilize with no deposit required and gain some experience. You may refer to this review to know more about them and start your binary trading.
    Gary A Newton, this is your only warning... do not post any more links to reviews on other sites in our forum. Thanks, the management.

The first broker I tried is CToption. Experienced some lag when trading 60 second binaries. Successful withdrawal of $280 no fees and 4 business days for the transaction to be complete. Don't know if it will be as fast if there are profits involved. Best platform for beginners. The demo account is completely free.