Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

UK novice day trader!! !!!

Hi all, I'm Mat.

I joined 24option and stupidly invested money straight away.

I lost it all, and only then did my friendly manager agree to set me up with a demo account.

Anyway, that behind me, I've had the demo for about a month, and I've been gradually learning about candlesticks, price action and reading trends.

All the while trying out the strategies that supposedly get you 600 monies a day to see If they actually work. They don't.

Anyways, I'm glad to be here and my aim (wish???) is to be able to be a profitable day trader who can make additional income on my everyday wage.

Thanks folks,

Mat

Hey welcome!

You came to the right place.
    First step is going to school, binary options school that is.
    You can also look in the members war room and learn from other people by reading their diaries and when you
    feel you have understood why and how to keep a trading diary, you can open your own.

A strategy won't give you x% win rate or Y% of money.
    What you need is experience and learning what to look for and how to read charts, that takes time.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Okane,

Thank you for the welcome!

I started using an idea using macd and 2 MA that was on this site and since I started that I'm 8 wins from 10 trades.

Going to continue using that and see if it continues being successful for me.

Looking back, my biggest hurdle is not doing a hundred trades a day.

HI welcome vulgartrendkill, try on our demo and if you have any questions just post it on our forums and we will help you.

Quote Originally Posted by willyw View Post
    HI welcome vulgartrendkill, try on our demo and if you have any questions just post it on our forums and we will help you.
    Thank you for your welcome! I must admit I find this site to be most refreshing and free of promotional BS. I am looking forward to being an active member of the community!

We consider promotion vulgar and we kill it. It's a trend :P
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

7. Thanks Ronnel, vulgartrendkill thanked this post
    Hello vulgar!

Welcome to CommuniTraders community.

Quote Originally Posted by vulgartrendkill View Post
    Thank you for your welcome! I must admit I find this site to be most refreshing and free of promotional BS. I am looking forward to being an active member of the community!
    You are most welcome.

Yo, welcome aboard. Let us know how we can help!

Hi there Michael, thank you. You and your colleagues already helped with ideas on strategies.