Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Happy to join the community !!!

Hello folks,

So glad i found this site in time, i think i may have been spared some financial upset had i not.
    As with many on here, i presume, i am a total novice and beginner to trading with no knowledge at all. For the last couple of months i have been toying with the idea of joining an Auto Trading Software company to help me earn some money via Binary Options. The two i was thinking of going with were AutoBinarySignals and Copy Buffett, i was very close to joining either one, but something inside held me back, it seemed too good to be true what was being claimed. I read with interest what was being said on here, it seems CB is a scam, not sure about ABS as i haven't read any comments about them?
    I had been researching and looking at reviews for weeks, boy do some of these Youtube reviewers sound convincing.
    My short story is that, i wanted to make an extra income, (to give up my dredge of a job would be a dream, but i try to be realistic), with a plan of earning some extra money each week now, but also saving towards the future and retirement. I haven't much of a pension, so i thought i'd have a look at trading as i'd heard some good things.
    If the folks on here wouldn't mind, i'd like to ask some questions, sorry if it's a little much for a first post, but it would help determine if trading is for me.
    1. Are there any there any auto trading/signals companies that are legitimate and/or work? I think i know the answers i may get, but they will be the final confirmation for me.

2. What would the plan of action be for a newbie like me, learn the educational videos, paper trade etc.., or can i trade straight away with tutorship from a brokers mentor?

3. There must be other methods/strategies to gaining a successful trade, surely it's not a question of guesswork on a Put or Call, this is why i was considering the auto software.

That's all for now, any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
    Stephen

Hi Stephen,

Welcome!

As I understand, you try to add some money to your pension. A good plan and we're glad to be able to help you with the BO part.

One thing!

Completely forget about auto traders etc. It will cost you your spare money and you will NOT profit from it. Period! Same about signal providers and absolutely about brokers that 'will do the trading for you'! Stay away from them, that's lesson one, two and three (at least)!

It is possible to add some money to your pension by trading, but it's no fast money. Especially when you don't have much to put on stake.

Get to know the markets and charts, learn from the serious pro's here and take your time to go through our school section.

Then start trading in demo and only after you feel you are familiar enough to trading, put some money in with a trusted broker. Don't accept a bonus or free trade and keep full control over your money.

Don't hesitate to ask if you don't understand something, we're here to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    Hi Stephen,

Welcome!

As I understand, you try to add some money to your pension. A good plan and we're glad to be able to help you with the BO part.

One thing!

Completely forget about auto traders etc. It will cost you your spare money and you will NOT profit from it. Period! Same about signal providers and absolutely about brokers that 'will do the trading for you'! Stay away from them, that's lesson one, two and three (at least)!

It is possible to add some money to your pension by trading, but it's no fast money. Especially when you don't have much to put on stake.

Get to know the markets and charts, learn from the serious pro's here and take your time to go through our school section.

Then start trading in demo and only after you feel you are familiar enough to trading, put some money in with a trusted broker. Don't accept a bonus or free trade and keep full control over your money.

Don't hesitate to ask if you don't understand something, we're here to help you.
    Thank you Seasalt, this sounds like really good advice and i will adhere to it religiously, i really appreciate it.

Regards
    south lincs

Welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Schizz View Post
    Welcome to the forum, hopefully one of the more savvy members will help answer your questions for you. Me, I am but a noob trying to learn
    Thank you for your welcome Schizz, i'm sure you'll be ok, you've had a little experience in the past, welcome to you too.

By the way, your genre of dance music i like, second only to my favourite - trance

I do love trance too, I listen to that more than House music, well if i'm honest, this will sound abit weird, but i don't really listen to house music at all. Only what i'm making haha, weird i know

Quote Originally Posted by Schizz View Post
    I do love trance too, I listen to that more than House music, well if i'm honest, this will sound abit weird, but i don't really listen to house music at all. Only what i'm making haha, weird i know
    At least you got a cool career choice mate, i bet it gets you loads of perks, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by south lincs View Post
    At least you got a cool career choice mate, i bet it gets you loads of perks, haha.
    It's not as cool as it sounds to be honest. It's very hard to make sales with everyone streaming music these days. The only guys that are making decent money are the big producers that make that commercial horrible big room electro kack. Can't stand that style haha.

I have 4 singles released so have a way to go yet, it's not about how good your music is, the problem is getting it heard. Could be the best music in the world but if nobody knows about it then...

Hate social media too, sites like twitter and such but have to use them to build up my social presence.

Apart from that, i love making music so that is my reward, when it is released by a label that is a great feeling too.

I currently spend more at the moment making music than I make. I hope to turn that around in the next couple of years with also learning enough here to be able to trade in the winning % and make some money in the shorter term

Love making music too, although it's on a private level. Like to play the guitar and piano and to create my own songs.

Welcome to our community. It is awesome that you found us first unlike a lot of people that end up here after wasting their money.

1. Are there any auto trading/signals companies that are legitimate and/or work? I think i know the answers i may get, but they will be the final confirmation for me.

I have no doubt that there is a profitable auto trader. I just doubt you can buy one. If you made an auto trade that could give you good returns, there is no way you would sell that to anyone.

2. What would the plan of action be for a newbie like me, learn the educational videos, paper trade etc.., or can i trade straight away with tutorship from a brokers mentor?

DO NOT TRUST ANY BROKERS MENTORS!!! There job is to get you to deposit as much money as possible. Thats it. If they could actually trade properly then why be a broker mentor in the first place. There is a saying "Those who can not do, teach." and that is very very true in this case. You need to accept that if you are going to do this and do it well that you have to put in the effort yourself. Hours and hours of learning, testing, researching, demo trading and then finally trading with a small sum of money. If you are not prepared to put at least 1000 hours of your own time into this without making any money, then you might as well find something else.

The absolute best place to start is to go through our complete school section on the main BOTS page (not the forum).

Our community traders demo is great place to demo trade as is the Aryex platform. You should double your investment 3 times using good money management techniques before you trade with real money. (If you are patient enough)

3. There must be other methods/strategies to gaining a successful trade, surely it's not a question of guesswork on a Put or Call, this is why i was considering the auto software.

We have a lot of strategies that work well in our forums and BOTS page. You need to find one that works for you and your trading style. Learn MT4 (part of BOTS school anyway) especially the MT4 strategy tester part. I believe one of the best tools out there.

Also you can never ask to many questions. There are a lot of great people that will answer every single one. Also you are doing the lurkers a favor because they will read and learn also