Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings!

Greetings! !!!

Hello all, my name is Lee and i'm a house music producer from the UK. Hoping to make some nice money trading binary options. Most people think music producers are rich but we are not, only the high profile guys who make big room commercial kack make great money. Us underground house guys spend more than we make trying to promote the tracks we have released. anyhooo.. If anyone has and advice for a noob like me it is greatly welcomed

It's great to meet you all
    Last edited by Schizz; 04-06-2016 at 01:29 PM.

Hi Schizz!

Welcome to CommuniTraders!
    My suggestion is Bots School.
    About trading strategies there are lots of them here, some popular and some home grown so it's really up to you to choose what trading style you like.

Happy trading!
    Duct Tape can't fix OTM

Hey Ronnel, thanks for your reply. I will look around the forum and see if i can find the school area.....new forum so navigation is a problem at the moment for me

EDIT - found it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Schizz View Post
    Hey Ronnel, thanks for your reply. I will look around the forum and see if i can find the school area.....new forum so navigation is a problem at the moment for me

EDIT - found it lol
    I have linked you all the
    valuable links you need right now, in the other thread .
    I got confused, thought both were your threads, my bad.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hi, no, I kinda hi-jacked the other thread. Didn't mean to though. I just added to that thread ending with a question.

Nice to meet you

Quick question for the binary folks...do you guys also have a MT4 platform set up with indicators on it before placing trades in the broker?

Wondering if I should set up an MT4 again and get some indicators going.

Quick question for the binary folks...do you guys also have a MT4 platform set up with indicators on it before placing trades in the broker?

Wondering if I should set up an MT4 again and get some indicators going.
    Hello Lee!

Welcome to Communitraders. I use MT4 charts and stockpair broker separately. Of course I set up indicators before trading.

Thanks for your reply. do you have any particular indicators you find work well for binary trades?

I used to trade years ago but I know as soon as I go back into an MT4 again it's going to be like it's the first time!

Is it still MT4 or are we MT5 or higher now? :P

I don't understand. I joined 24option and im placing a real money trade there and then the same trade here on the site...i'm winning here and losing there. Totally baffled and depressed right now!

do you have any particular indicators you find work well for binary trades?

I used to trade years ago but I know as soon as I go back into an MT4 again it's going to be like it's the first time!

Is it still MT4 or are we MT5 or higher now? :P

It's still MT4 and MT5. Versions may be higher but they should still be the same.
    About indicators, I think they all work well for binary too. Basically all's the same and it's all up to one's skill.
    There are lots of good trading strategies here shared by the pros. Just pick some and try them for a spin.
    Duct Tape can't fix OTM