Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

How much should I withdraw at a time with binary options? !!!

For those traders who have been at this awhile and have been withdrawing consistently, I am wondering if there is a certain amount you cap yourself at?

Do you have issues ever withdrawing a certain amount? What is the max where you do not have issues?

I'll be trading with stockpair.

Thanks.

Rookie Member
    BTW... will max trades/amount traded per day or week have any effect on withdraw success?

Stockpair i have heard is safe. You can withdraw around 20%. This is what I do but maybe the big traders here know more.

4. Thanks candoit2 thanked this post
    withdrawal size really depends on how big your account is and how much profit you make. If you are trading with $1000 and make a couple of hundred I think I would take it out. I tend to make one withdrawal per month for whatever profit I have made that month.

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    withdrawal size really depends on how big your account is and how much profit you make. If you are trading with $1000 and make a couple of hundred I think I would take it out. I tend to make one withdrawal per month for whatever profit I have made that month.
    Micheal, so basically you agree with the previous poster who mentioned 20%?

How about when I deposit $250 and want to withdraw $1000 everyday? Will I get shut down? (build account to $1250 and stop trading that day..repeat)

Simply put, my only deposit ever will be a one time $250 deposit and I will be requesting $1000 withdraws every day.

Will I have problems? Would $500 be better? Would simply $250 a day work?

I want to make $20,000 a month from a broker and I only want to put in $250 one time.

I want to know if that is possible because I am being conservative here actually. I can scale this up so for every $250 I keep in my account I want to make $20G a month.

If I am capable of trading this well, can I get paid and can I do this for years not just once or twice per broker?

I am very serious. I cannot private message you here. I am not looking to piss off people or work the forum to sell a system of some other crap. I am not a newb.

This is my reality,and a problem I have. I have never been paid out by a BO company yet, but I have built some sizable accounts.

I want to get paid.

I am trying to figure out the max I can earn and I will not put anything beyond the min deposit after being burned 3 times now by BO companies.

Is anyone making BIG money and doing so consistently who can share with me some tips please?

Not that I do not appreciate your initial response Micheal, but I trade basically anything and everything, and I am very good at it. I would like to trade BO, but so far have had issues even getting paid.

I do not care about that, I am not crying about it and I have lost thousands in initial deposits. Doesn't matter to me, I am not worried about what has happened. I only want the solution.

I am worried about if it is even possible to trade BO successfully and not have issues?

I would rather have made this a private conversation, but am unable to message you.I am not a troll.

Like I said, I am not here to sell anything I am just trying to trade Bo and make it worth my while. If it is not I can accept my losses and just forget about BO.

Is anyone able to answer my questions?

Respectfully, thank you.

Greed is always a real base for trouble, no matter what broker you use.

Getting that much profit will surely rise questions, since it's not normal. They could start investigate your way of trading and more shady brokers will simply accuse you of fraud or other manipulation and block your account.

A good broker will probably pay you, but may discourage you by lowering payout, asking you to leave or adding a fee.

Also: taking all the money from a broker is shooting yourself. He'll not be around anymore to bring you more profit.

So it's better to be not greedy, but simply make some profit and cash out once a month or so.
    Last edited by SeasaltMcFish; 04-06-2016 at 05:41 PM.

You won't make 1000 bucks every day starting with 250 USD believe me It is not possible at you won’t be the first champion to do it. Even the best traders in the world who make couple of thousands day in and day out are working from much higher initial starting base. That’s the simple math, the fluctuation of your balance and the drawdowns will kill your account immediately if you start making huge bets. Taking 20% return on your deposit a month is also too optimistic but you can make it from time to time.
    Last edited by Kolyo; 04-06-2016 at 09:22 PM.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Rookie Member
    What are you talking about? It's not hard. You guys act like it's so hard and it's not.

I am not a newb.

I have made thousands of trades and trade for a firm FYI.

Not that that really matters, but I am familiar with money management and trading math.

I am actually the developer of my own formula that may one day be followed the same as people now follow Fib, gann or hurst. It is much more accurate.

I tested my strategy on BO the other day and bidding just $10 per trade built it up to about $350 in probably less than 2 hrs.

I just scale that and do the math. Why wouldn't I have expectation higher than a couple hundred in a month.

Anyways, it doesn't matter. Maybe that is not impressive.

It shouldn't annoy me that people assume I am a newb or greedy or delusional but it has a little LOL.

I asked for it I guess posting on a forum like this. I really should have just built up my post count and sent a private message.

I think I found my answer anyways in a different thread. I think I will not bother with BO on the side and focus on my existing trading career.

Thank you to those who answered my questions and good luck in your trading.

Ok great, if you have such a wonderful strategy you are a lucky man. I don’t believe you but that’ doesn’t mean you are not extremely skilled trader who can make 350$ trading 10$ contracts in two hours. This is 35 ITM in a row. If you can do this than good luck, but if you want somebody to believe you than you can prove it in CommuniTraders platform. It won’t take you more than two hours
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

I use stock pair. I can withdraw as much as I have it. I can shut down account If I want.