Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

daweda exchange !!!

hi today i want to introduse you to a new way trading binaries with 100% payout and not trade against the broker . the name of the broker is daweda exchange and you can search by your self at https://en.daweda.com/

Never heard about this broker. I saw ask/bid price like forex broker.

Daweda Binary Exchange. !!!

Hi Guys,

Firstly not affiliated with this company and I will not put up the name (google you should find it) until I get an Ok from the moderators.

I found this new Binary Exchange which looks very interesting. Payout is 100% ITM, as it is an exchange there is a buyer and seller and you each pay a small contract fee. They are regulated and they have no interest in playing with the prices as they receive the contract fees.

I have searched the web for reviews etc and found nothing.

Anyone here have any experience, is it legit, etc ?

Thanks

Are you referring to Tradequal? This is a new exchange style trading service, it is interesting but as yet is unregulated and has little to recommend it. The method of trading is pretty confusing I think and there is no guarantee of getting orders filled so the opportunity for loss is very high. I don't want to totally dis it but for now at least I think keeping your distance is a good idea. If you want to try exchange style trading go to NADEX if you can.

Hi Michael, the company is Daweda, looking into it a bit more, I have tested the demo and there is an order book so you can see some depth of market. The fill price can be adrift of the actual price depending on how many contracts are available. But in testing i found you can actually fix the price you want to enter your trade and leave it on the order book. This would not suit the short term traders eg below 2 mins, the max time contract is only 15 mins in forex. But with only a 5% contract price you only looking at a break even ratio of @52%.

I agree with you regarding keeping your distance at this time, because it is so new. I hoping someone here may have used it or know something about them.

I'll have to check it out. The part that scares me about this, and with tradequal, is the shortness of the options expiry in relation to a moving market. Usually when I want to enter a trade with that little time on it I want to enter it NOW, not in a minute or two when someone else wants the other side. I am a fan of exchange trading but think the NADEX model with set strikes is much better. I think there is too little chance that anyone will want to buy the option you offer at the strike and price you set... it's not really exchange in my opinion, just a twist on spot trading that I think will lead many traders to losses. And the order book, with an unregulated company how do we even know the order book is legit, or that there are actually real traders using the platform?

I see they are CySEC regulated, that's a plus at least, unfortunately I can't take a closer look because I am US and they won't let me, suck ass :-P

Thanks for checking, your previous concerns about the order book, are a main concern for me, it could be that you are dealing with a broker and not another person. Yes the time frame is restrictive, but I normally trade a 15 min time frame using price action. If I decide to go ahead with them I will update the forum. It probably wont be for a while, It just seems to good to be true, and we all know the answer to that.

Quote Originally Posted by onewrite View Post
    Thanks for checking, your previous concerns about the order book, are a main concern for me, it could be that you are dealing with a broker and not another person. Yes the time frame is restrictive, but I normally trade a 15 min time frame using price action. If I decide to go ahead with them I will update the forum. It probably wont be for a while, It just seems to good to be true, and we all know the answer to that.
    I look forward to any information you can provide. Thanks for starting the conversation.

Looks interesting! I wonder how is it possible to get 100% of your investment, but still a good idea and very positive outlook on the binary options world. I guess to make it right Daweda (sounds Russian btw) must have lots of users, which they don't seem to have so far (traffic is pretty low). we'll have to dig into this, keep an eye on their progress
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams