Poll: What VPS do you use?

What VPS are you using ? !!!

VPS is "renting" PC power that is usually in a cloud and installing all your trading tools on that platform : you are almost free from crashes and Internet drawdowns.

I think i will certainly, in the future use that possibility when i have enough money. Plus you can access your trading from anywhere!

Some VPS start at $5 a month i think, but you have only 1 CPU and usually 512mb RAM no more. the bigger the configuration, the higher the price of course

Amazon was free at a time, now they charge (freakers)

so what VPS do you use?

Jeff
    Last edited by ionone; 04-05-2016 at 01:44 PM.

I am using VPS but not for trading. Do you mention VPS for trading and if so what kind of code you are deploying to VPS? I know some free services offered from forex brokers, but don’t know of any binary broker offering VPS for binary trading experts?
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Some of my friends use Traders Colo, I use 123. Make sure you have dedicated hosting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by panosandy View Post
    Make sure you have dedicated hosting!!!
    dedicated is surely better but is it really necessary? unless you use complex trading strategies that uses a lot of CPU power, i don't see why it would be really crucial?

thanks

Jeff

I am using an Amazon AWS EC2 medium instance for running strategies 24/7, it costs me $75 per month but it's worth it, it's super fast!

I have used 2 VPS providers in the past for trading (running Chrome with a signal provider's signal stream, Signalpush for trade replication, also MT4).

One of them is 'OVH' and the other one is 'dediserve'. Both are high quality providers, with 'OVH' being a bit cheaper. With my setup, a VPS with 2 core CPU and 2GB RAM was enough.