Greetings from Brisbane, Australia !!!

I hope this post finds everyone in the best of health.
    Many thanks to the leaders of this community for sharing your knowledge. Like many others, I scoured the internet looking for a mentor and alas, I came across your forum. I am grateful to be accepted and also for the opportunity to learn and develop the skills necessary to be a competent trader.
    Over the last few months I have made every mistake possible. I have read threads that deal with emotions and I had to laugh at myself because they described me and my behavior so very accurately.
    I work with underprivileged kids for whom I always encourage to " never give up " And yet there i was, about to give up until I came across this community.
    Sorry for rambling on ladies and gentlemen. Thank you once again for having a space where us novices can learn. It is very much appreciated.

Hello!

Welcome to CommuniTraders in the forum. You're in the right place. Start bots school reading and test CT demo account.

We share trades, daily and weekly trading tips.

Once again I wish you welcome.

Milos

Hi Welocme. Its nice to have you here

god bless you for the work you do with children. Welcome aboard mate, happy to have you here!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Thank you all very much for the warm welcome. Ready to take my first few steps. It's time to go to school.

Welcome to CommuniTraders man,

I hope you will like the community and will find a lot of friends here. In any case you have questions feel free to ask in the forum. Becoming a competent trader with all necessary skills is not a fast and easy process but it is definitely rewarding not only for the money you can made but also for the fun and new things you will learn about the economy and art of trading the financial markets.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Welcome aboard and the best of luck to you! let us know of any questions that pop up!

Welcome to CommuniTraders!
    Duct Tape can't fix OTM

Welcome aboard! Nice to meet you. After sticking here for a while you won't have any reason to laugh at yourself, but you'll be very proud. Have fun at the School and if there's anything bothering you, feel free to ask here.