Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Warning!!! CopyBuffet AutoTrader Seems to be a Scam! !!!

Warning all traders! A new autotrader arrived in town, and it seems like another scam.

It's called copybuffet - http://copybuffett.com

Name:  CopyBuffet 1.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  63.7 KB

Name:  CopyBuffet 2.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  75.1 KB
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

This software is a joke. For one, Buffet never trades, only invests for the long term, two, if you want to copy him all you have to do is follow along with Berkshire Hathaway's filings and not some scammy signal service.

This one's been around for a while and the only people making money from it are those scummy Youtube affiliates.

Same goes for Social Trader, Dow Jones, Simple Profits, Option Robot etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by sofaking View Post
    This one's been around for a while and the only people making money from it are those scummy Youtube affiliates.

Same goes for Social Trader, Dow Jones, Simple Profits, Option Robot etc etc.
    Don't forget Michael Freeman, he makes a lot of moolah off this crap. And BinaryOptions WAtchdog which I am pretty sure belongs to MF

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Don't forget Michael Freeman, he makes a lot of moolah off this crap. And BinaryOptions WAtchdog which I am pretty sure belongs to MF
    Yes, he's probably the biggest scammer in the business though he claims to be one of the good guys who donates to charities etc. And yes, Watchdog is his website.

Imagine how amazing the internet could be without all the scammers
    I think the governments don't really try to crack down on it because they can't be having millions of millionaires running around!

Rookie Member
    Hi. Copybuffet is a SCAM site. I am the one was cheated by copybuffet. Before I found CB, I know and it is recommended from Micheal Freeman site. I think It should be ok and I am victim from the game that Micheal Freeman. He bring me to binaryoptionwatchdog site. doing the same it's ok you can trusted it. CB was recommended by binaryoptionwatchdog and micheal freeman. After that I take a look for check again from many site and youtube (Marili, BinaryOption Sheriff, prestigebinaryoption etc.) CB has almost 99% positive feedback. if you take a look to commend below youtube video. Its also positive. I think that it is a big lie for affiliate for their makeing money from CB. So I believe in it. I apply to Copybuffet and get pwrtrade.com as a recommended broker that suck. it is a fake social platform. I lost my money for $250 dollars. CB buffett spoof many people that giving a free signal and autotrade bot service and CB don't get a income from free service they give for free service 30 days and next month if I satisfied then accept to doing business with CB. Now I test my software CB by myself. It only trade for 3 times per day and 5 days I got a autotrade for 11 times and 6 itms and 5 otm that is the reason that make me lost.

CB is a 100% SCAM site. 6 itm and 5 otm 54% win rate suck!! 3 times trade per day.
    CB assigned me to pwrtrade.com is also SCAM site. my money $250 was gone.
    CB does a fake information by hired people many site and youtube to fake.

Do not be fooled!!
    Last edited by witrakor; 04-24-2016 at 01:21 AM.

8. Thanks Martin Kay thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by witrakor View Post
    Hi. Copybuffet is a SCAM site. I am the one was cheated by copybuffet. Before I found CB, I know and it is recommended from Micheal Freeman site. I think It should be ok and I am victim from the game that Micheal Freeman. He bring me to binaryoptionwatchdog site. doing the same it's ok you can trusted it. CB was recommended by binaryoptionwatchdog and micheal freeman. After that I take a look for check again from many site and youtube (Marili, BinaryOption Sheriff, prestigebinaryoption etc.) CB has almost 99% positive feedback. if you take a look to commend below youtube video. Its also positive. I think that it is a big lie for affiliate for their makeing money from CB. So I believe in it. I apply to Copybuffet and get pwrtrade.com as a recommended broker that suck. it is a fake social platform. I lost my money for $250 dollars. CB buffett spoof many people that giving a free signal and autotrade bot service and CB don't get a income from free service they give for free service 30 days and next month if I satisfied then accept to doing business with CB. Now I test my software CB by myself. It only trade for 3 times per day and 5 days I got a autotrade for 11 times and 6 itms and 5 otm that is the reason that make me lost.

CB is a 100% SCAM site. 6 itm and 5 otm 54% win rate suck!! 3 times trade per day.
    CB assigned me to pwrtrade.com is also SCAM site. my money $250 was gone.
    CB does a fake information by hired people many site and youtube to fake.

Do not be fooled!!
    All these YouTube channels are affiliates for scams such as Copy Buffet etc. So you cannot believe a word they say.

“Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by sofaking View Post
    Yes, he's probably the biggest scammer in the business though he claims to be one of the good guys who donates to charities etc. And yes, Watchdog is his website.
    Michael Freeman is a scammer, clearly has a bad temper, has the shittiest poorest quality videos ever seen on youtube lol, bad looking websites (5 of them I counted so far) with poor graphics, SEO oriented articles that makes no sense, etc... but he is a genius marketer, he is likely making tens of thousands of dollars per month is affiliate commissions.