Totally Green to Trading advice / help !!!

Hi guys,

I am a total newbie to trading and personally haven't got the time to do it myself.

I'm sure this is a very open question, generating it's own questions in return in order to provide an answer but her goes:
    Can anyone point me to a broker that is able to take care of the trading for me.

Now this part is not a spam simply a statement: I am currently in early dealings with A**GO***t**** you know who they are, and looks like I've been burned for £1k.

Cheat me once shame on you
    Cheat me twice shame on me.

In anticipation of receiving helpful advice

Regards,
    Alan.

I'm sorry to hear. I only can say that it is existed trading risk. I advice you to join our skype group and webinar live streaming. We'll try to provide more reliable information about BO trading. You can read bots schools, top rated brokers and trade CT demo account.

3. Thanks Alancurrall thanked this post
    Milos,

Many thanks, How do I find the skypes and group webinar live streaming

Quote Originally Posted by Alancurrall View Post
    Milos,

Here is the link where you will find out how to join our skype trading group. I have to warn you that if you don't have time to learn to trade better not waste your time and money. It needs some dedication and there is no broker that will trade profitably on your behalf
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Milos,

Hey, here it is but this isn't a signal service:
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....niTraders-Live
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Yeah, to expound on what Kolyo said no broker should ever trade for you, it is a huge conflict of interest. They make money when you lose so when they trade for you there is no reason for them to win for you except to lull you into a sense of calm so that you will deposit more money for them to lose... it's a real scam.

If you can't or won't trade on your own you should probably put your money with a LICENSED money manager and invest in stocks or bonds or something.

That's true. When you think about it, the broker has no adventage in you winning. No one except your own self has.

Milos,

Okane sent you link here. You can join our skype group. I wish you welcome to our skype group. You can ask and we'll try to provide all needed information, explanation and advice.

The skype group is really a good place to start. There are many experienced traders there like Okane and Milos who present their trading in real time with lots of explanation!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder