A Better Price alert - MT4 indicator - Relationship saver !!!

So firstly I have no affiliation with this company at all. I was just looking for an indicator like this for awhile and I love it. It costs $15 but I believe it is worth it. Basically it lets you just have 2 labels on your chart and it will audibly alert you what currency and high or low once it hits the price. Has a few other addons also that I dont use. I dont describe it very well but there is a video in the link that describes it better. I know that within MT4 you can set up alerts but I find this way, way easier. Hope you guys like it.

Here is the link http://www.forexindicatorlibrary.com/pricesoundalert/

I called it the relationship saver because I can now spend less time staring at charts while I am waiting for price to move. If you have any questions about this indicator then give me a holler.

Cool, I watched the video to see how that indi works. Could be useful but also, could be free. I am sure you can find many that are doing what this one does and for free.

Also: right click on chart - Trading - Alert. It will place an alert arrow on your chart (http://prntscr.com/alw12y) and the platform will emit a sound when price reaches it. You can drag those lines everywhere and you can set as many as you like at once (I only used 3 at a time but i assume more can be added). If you ask me, just use this one and have some beer with the 15 bucks u just saved
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Hmm is that an indi? Because there are no arrows when I right click and create trade alert.

Nope, no indi. It's built into MT4. Check out the pic
    http://prntscr.com/aly8sc
    That red dotted horizontal arrow is the result. It can be dragged higher or lower and you can repeat the procedure to add another and anotehr and... you get the gist
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

It can be used for BO trading. It needs to be tested first.

Yeah Bogdan I definately understand what you are saying - The arrows do not appear on mine. Weird.

Milos - This is not an indicator for any strategy - It is just to assist with strategies that require you to wait till a certain price has been met.

I purchased and I am very happy with it.

Cheers mate!

Thanks Daniel!

I didn't understand clearly.It is clear now.