Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hola from Costa Rica !!!

Hello everyone

Thanks to everyone on here its a great site, the real deal.

I'm from England but for some reason I've ended up in the jungle in Costa Rica..anyway! I first came across binary options a couple of months ago on another site where Okane had posted some training video's. I really liked those videos even though I couldn't really get my head around them, if that makes any sense... So I just went off cowboy style, trying out loads of newbie strategies with tons of indicators on a demo account with Markets World for a month or so(220 trades about 50% itm, not great, but it wasn't my money).

However I really had a feeling of blindness about the charts even though some of the strategies worked. Then just last week I watched Okanes videos again and so much more of it made sense to me, I could feel the lights coming on. I started drawing lines and applying the guidance and got a few solid ITM's last Friday which was great! So really looking forward to learning more and can see that there are a bunch of great traders here to learn from. In terms of education I have worked through the first 3 parts of the Baby Pips school and read lots of blogs etc. So that's me!
    Last edited by dhira; 03-28-2016 at 12:21 PM.

Welcome aboard! glad to hear that Okane's videos are helping. let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome aboard!

I wonder why you go through babypips school... It's a great school, it's also what I had in mind when I built the BOTS school, however it's a FOREX website (babypips)! You might want to switch to BOTS school http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/ all binary here (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Welcome to CommuiniTraders! Test CT demo account and share trade.

Happy trading!

Milos

Thanks for the welcomes!

I wonder why you go through babypips school... It's a great school, it's also what I had in mind when I built the BOTS school, however it's a FOREX website (babypips)! You might want to switch to BOTS school all binary here (:
    I wish I had known about BOTS school 2 months ago I will get cracking with it, looks great, thanks. The first BO forum I came across in my first few days kept recommending Baby Pips to newbies so I didn't know any better at the time. But I see now what you mean, very different beasts. I will go back and tell them about BOTS school.

Welcome to CommuiniTraders! Test CT demo account and share trade
    Thank you I will check that out.

Hey! Welcome. I'm glad the videos helped.
    Martin is right, the BOTS school suits you better. If you
    still fee lost or just want to learn more, you are welcome to join
    our Skype group too, it's free! Just look for CommuniTraders Live
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Warm welcome to you. I am intrigued what made you move to Costa Rica? And to further support what Milos said - Try out our communtitraders

Hey thanks very much Okane! I'm feeling the need for that, you have been a great help already so more of that sounds good

Hi Daniel

Thanks for the welcome The Costa Rica story...Avoiding the English weather perhaps! I just fancied simplifying my life for a while so I found this cool yoga/meditation project out here in the jungle, its self sufficient in terms of power and a stunning place. Creepy crawly's everywhere (I had a tarantula crawl over my keyboard the other day and it nearly placed a trade!). So now I'm really trying to find a location independent income that I enjoy so I can travel around interesting places.

Hi there and welcome to our Binary Trading Community!

I like that you found us at the right time and like the stuff here. We are always trying to improve the articles published here and to discuss everything important in trading. Thank you once again for the kind words and feel free to join all the discussions here. Doesn't matter of your level of experience or knowledge, the community is very supportive and will help you a lot.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hey thanks a lot Kolyo!

I'm thinking to start a trading journal. I don't have an exact defined strategy yet, I just use bits a bobs that I feel comfortable with. I suppose it will evolve over time with the help of others.