Thread: Terve! Hello!

Terve! Hello! !!!

Hello everybody!

I try to write something with my bad english. I am 34years old and living in Finland. I´ve been reading binary options couple months, so im a really really novice. I was very intrested when i found Virtnext, Freemans autotrader group, but thank god i make some research first. Haven´t made any trades in real money yet. Just trying to find information all over the internet. There is just not much information in finnish and my english is not so good. So im trying to improve my english same time. Hopefully i learn and understand how to trade some day.

Welcome to CommuniTraders Woodi !
    Duct Tape can't fix OTM

Welcome aboard Woodi! Your English is not so bad, and sure hope we could improve both your English and your Binary Options Trading skills!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hi Terve,

Welcome here and hope you will find many new insides and helpful tips in CommuniTraders!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hi, you're at the right place. You're lucky to not have lost money to some scammy services (like almost everybody else) before finding BOTS. If you read the School, you'll have the basic knowledge needed to create a demo account and learn on it for a while. I wish you good luck!

Welcome aboard! I'm glad you didn't fall into Mike's Binary OPtions Scam virtnext, what a bunch of crap that is. This is the right place for you to learn how to trade, and trade successfully.

Hello Woodi!

Welcome to CommuniTraders.