Rookie Member

Looking for 30 sec. Binary Broker with fast execution! !!!

Hello All,
    I am looking for a 30second binary broker that has fast execution ( and, of course, is also Trusted)
    I already have Ayrex and I find it the best and fastest platform I ever seen! (much better that all other big brothers crap they always have 3-4 second trade execution time that is too slow. So forget them all)
    I just looking if there is another good broker around that really can be used for 30sec. options.

Thanks

I use stockpair.Top rated and trusted broker. No 30s time frame expiry. 60s,90s,180s etc.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	4276

I dont know any broker that offers 30 seconds expiry, seems to fast for me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by TomWorn View Post
    I dont know any broker that offers 30 seconds expiry, seems to fast for me anyway.
    you'd be surprised, most of them do. I know SpotOption and TechFinancials both have 30 seconds, and they are the two top white label tech providers on the market... lots of brokers available.

Rookie Member
    Ok thanks, I will look into those brokers.

Well that is surprising but to be honest, i have never looked into such a short expirations

i think so far ayrex is the best for 30 second option as their platform is extremely fast

Quote Originally Posted by TomWorn View Post
    Well that is surprising but to be honest, i have never looked into such a short expirations
    I guess to be very honest anyone who looked at 30 or 60 second may find it merely a suicide so its good to trade on long term expiries in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by freemenn View Post
    Hello All,
    I am looking for a 30second binary broker that has fast execution ( and, of course, is also Trusted)
    I already have Ayrex and I find it the best and fastest platform I ever seen! (much better that all other big brothers crap they always have 3-4 second trade execution time that is too slow. So forget them all)
    I just looking if there is another good broker around that really can be used for 30sec. options.

Thanks
    No I don't know... Seems 30sec expiry just vanished from brokers.
    24Option used to offer them but I noticed recently they have removed them...
    At least I think so.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content