Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I need some Help Master Borgan !!!

Hello Master Borgan I am a new member in the forum and though for the past years I have been use to this website and I find it very interesting to be one of you. I am a novice trader and like to learn from Pros. the forum is quite interesting i must say. there are some series of indicators which I would like you to help set it up for me to load it with just a sound Alert. I find the indicator very powerful for me. I trade Binaries and I really love it. I have been on it for about three years studying strategies until i found a very interesting way of trading. I cannot say it good cos others have theirs which is best for them. I will be back if i have a response to this. thanks for your kind understanding.

Who is master Borgan?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Who is master Borgan?
    I think we have some mysterious spookie people on BOTS we don't know about,
    first it was the "romanian guy" and now some "master Borgan".

Anyway, welcome James!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Maybe he mean master Bogdan?? haha
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Maybe he mean master Bogdan?? haha
    Obviously, but strange that he doesn't know that after 1 year lol.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Yes, I think he mispelled Bogdan wrongly as Borgan, lol. He must be a fan and follower of Master Bogdan.

7. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgrant View Post
    Hello Master Borgan I am a new member in the forum and though for the past years I have been use to this website and I find it very interesting to be one of you. I am a novice trader and like to learn from Pros. the forum is quite interesting i must say. there are some series of indicators which I would like you to help set it up for me to load it with just a sound Alert. I find the indicator very powerful for me. I trade Binaries and I really love it. I have been on it for about three years studying strategies until i found a very interesting way of trading. I cannot say it good cos others have theirs which is best for them. I will be back if i have a response to this. thanks for your kind understanding.
    Welcome to CommuniTraders. Master Bogdan can help you!

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Welcome to CommuniTraders. Master Bogdan can help you!
    Yes, you are correct Milos

Quote Originally Posted by jamesgrant View Post
    Hey, something's off here

English sounding name yet your English needs improvement. Ok that could be just just a nickname and doesnt mean automatically that you are a native English speaker
    You have been on this forum and website for "the past years" and you have been studying strategies for 3 years, but you dont know how to set up an indicator???
    You talk about an Alert - do you want me to code/program an alert into your indicator? I have said several times that I dont have any coding skills. If you ask for my help specifically (assuming Borgan is a typo for Bogdan), then you surely have read some of my articles and posts and should be familiar with the fact that I dont code.

If you can shed more light on the points above, I will be happy to help, to the extent of my knowledge, of course.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Furthermore, in other 2 instances on this forum the name Bogdan has been "misspelled" as Borgan. This is the third. Coincidence?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)