Thread: which is which

which is which !!!

what is the difference between MT4 software and trading view site?

One is a trading platform and one is a website
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    One is a trading platform and one is a website
    lol, i mean which is more newbie friendly, and what are strength and their strengths and weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by gujoy789 View Post
    lol, i mean which is more newbie friendly, and what is the advantage and dis advantage
    I use both including FreeStockCharts which is also a website similar to TradingView. For me I have started with MT4 so it's easier for me especially when I used and tested lots of indicators. MT4 is a lot more advance in many ways. But to be honest Web based sites are more than enough to use for doing analysis for Binary Option unless you are using some rare indicators for trading.

Another thing is, for me FreeStockCharts have very similar pips to my broker's platform but since I love MT4, I use it more often.

Newbie friendly??? I think anything needs some learning time to fully use them so it's basically up to your personal preference.
    Duct Tape can't fix OTM

5. Thanks Kolyo thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by gujoy789 View Post
    lol, i mean which is more newbie friendly, and what are strength and their strengths and weaknesses
    Then you should have asked exactly that hahaha
    Instead you asked for a difference and I gave you an exact answer.

I have never used Tradingview and probably never will and I dont like talking about stuff I dont know. However, I know a thing or two about MT4 so if you want you can read my article about it. Just the basics are there http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...ting-software/
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

I use MT4 charts for trading. It includes trading tools and indicators.

Trading view looks pretty good to me, especially if you don't want to download MT4 and have to learn the ins and outs of using that platform. I think I would watch the charts for a while though to make sure how quickly they match the action of the spot markets, just to be sure the signals you see on the charts are minutes old... some feeds and I don't know about this one, can lag by 15 or 20 minutes so they are not good for short term trading at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Trading view looks pretty good to me, especially if you don't want to download MT4 and have to learn the ins and outs of using that platform. I think I would watch the charts for a while though to make sure how quickly they match the action of the spot markets, just to be sure the signals you see on the charts are minutes old... some feeds and I don't know about this one, can lag by 15 or 20 minutes so they are not good for short term trading at all.
    Definitely this should be checked! The advantages of tradingviews are many but for short term traders they should ensure the instrument they trade is ploted real time, not with some delay. I am not sure about that at the moment! Despite its simplicity, for people familiar with forex trading metatrader 4 or 5 will be no doubt the best possible charting platform. It is easy to setup with charts of your choice and the biggest positive is that I can create there many tabs with all different charts I want to follow and than switch between them with just one click. This is not possible at tradinview.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Definitely this should be checked! The advantages of tradingviews are many but for short term traders they should ensure the instrument they trade is ploted real time, not with some delay. I am not sure about that at the moment! Despite its simplicity, for people familiar with forex trading metatrader 4 or 5 will be no doubt the best possible charting platform. It is easy to setup with charts of your choice and the biggest positive is that I can create there many tabs with all different charts I want to follow and than switch between them with just one click. This is not possible at tradinview.
    Yes, Mt4 is very user-friendly and easy to customize to every trader's needs and preferences