Thread: Hello from U.K

ark

Hello from U.K !!!

Hi everyone I'm shaun from UK. Finding your site very helpful. Im very new to this world but enjoying it very much. I have set my account up about 3 weeks ago and have been learning ever since. I find myself learning on every trade i do. At the moment i use charts from netdainia. Find them very helpful. Are there any others i should consider looking at?? Also would like to no peoples set up in pc's and monitors. Finding myself needing more then just one screen.

I have a full time job so i do as much of this as i can. So far i have made 35 trades. Won 21 lost 14.

Well thats it so far. Just wanted to say Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by ark View Post
    Hi everyone I'm shaun from UK. Finding your site very helpful. Im very new to this world but enjoying it very much. I have set my account up about 3 weeks ago and have been learning ever since. I find myself learning on every trade i do. At the moment i use charts from netdainia. Find them very helpful. Are there any others i should consider looking at?? Also would like to no peoples set up in pc's and monitors. Finding myself needing more then just one screen.

I have a full time job so i do as much of this as i can. So far i have made 35 trades. Won 21 lost 14.

Well thats it so far. Just wanted to say Hi.

Hi ark!

Welcome to CommuniTraders!
    About monitors, I tried using multiple monitors before but I use only one now.
    If you think that you need more screen, then maybe time for you to add more.

Happy Trading!
    Duct Tape can't fix OTM

3. Thanks ark thanked this post
    Hi ark Welcome to CommuniTraders! Great to see you here. There are other alternatives to netdania, of course you can use free Metatrader 4/5 demo from any broker or Tradingview charts, they are good as well. You have very good start wining 21 of 35 trades is great achievement. Keep it simple and continue to learn. That’s what I can say. I hope you will like our forum and will find lot of friends here
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

5. Thanks ark thanked this post
    ark
    Thanks for the reply. Metatrader not for macs. Don't use windows. Is that a disadvantage??

Quote Originally Posted by ark View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Metatrader not for macs. Don't use windows. Is that a disadvantage??
    I run Metatrader 4 on OSX 10.11.3 and it's not as smooth as on Windows but I still usable. Stalls and crashes more than it should but I learned to live with that.
    Duct Tape can't fix OTM

Hi ark! Welcome to our community. You've made a nice start. About the number of your monitors - keep in mind that except being a bit more comfortable, the more screens you have to pay attention at might actually distract you and become confusing. Personally, I've never tried to trade on more than 3 and for me the third one wasn't much of a help. When you're a beginner you are better off with one instrument - getting to know it good, understand its behaviour, see how it moves during positive or negative news and really figure out how to take advantage of it. This is something totally managable with 2 monitors tops. Good luck and keep us updated!

9. Thanks ark thanked this post
    Welcome to the community. I personally use 2 monitors. I have one setup with MT4 showing 1-3 currency pairs. The other monitor I use to place trades and look at news. While I am waiting for a trade to happen sometimes I read BOTS, our Skype group, FB or just watch youtube or Suits

11. Thanks ark thanked this post
    Hey Shaun! NetDania is great!
    My setup is 2 monitors but I will most probably get a third one but
    I think two is more than enough for a trader.
    As for the charts, I use NetDania's app on the Smartphone and MetaTrader 4 on the PC.
    You can take a look at our YouTube channel CommuniTraders Live and see some
    setups and how to use it. You are also welcome to join live and free weekly sessions that
    either me or Milos share on YouTube. I think you should go to our school too,
    it's here Binary Options School

Hey, don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, find out more about it here;
    CommuniTraders Live
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

13. Thanks ark thanked this post
    Hello Ark!

Welcome to CommuniTraders trading community.I usually trade 2 trades per day.7-10 trades per week.If you like to trade more you can test CT demo account.You have 21/35x100%=60% success rate. Well done!

Milos