Tricks of the trade !!!

Hey from the Florida panhandle.Looks like I found the only legit forum out there.

Long story short, searched the net for a few weeks before deciding to go with NADEX, its amazing how many scammers/affiliate marketers are out there, no guarantees in life ,but do your due diligence.

Did the demo account for a week, didnt do bad on the 5 minute binary otions eur/usd, less stress spending fake money.
    Anyway, dumped a few dollars into a real account, first morning, did okay in the first two hours, up by a hundred. Then the eagerness set in to do some late afternoon trading, need i say more, greed maybe,haha. Ended up doing some longer term stuff, all down hill.

So basically here to learn and get some advice/tips from the more experienced.

cheers and hello

Welcome aboard mate, have you seen our guide to trading the NADEX?

FYI - for NADEX question, look up Michael Hodges
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Cheers vicpensa,

You are still at the beginning of your trading journey. Don’t get upset from few unsuccessful moments. Better to return to paper trading and CT demo while you learn more and adapt some strategies to your personality. Trading is a personal experience for each trader and copying other traders style is not always the best.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Btw NADEX is the only US regulated binary options broker as for now.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Welcome! Came to the right place.
    Have you tried the school yet?
    Binary Options School, a good place to start.
    You also might want to try our CommuniTraders free demo platform before going live again?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hello vicpensa!

Welcome to CommuniTraders!

Hey there! heard you were doing NADEX, that's great! I love NADEX, the trading is so versatile, selling for a credit, using in the money options for instant profits, I can go on and on. just let me know if you have any questions!