Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Withdrawing from "bad",unregulated, or price manipulator brokers !!!

I just have a question, so no matter how "bad" a broker is, do they still usually grant you a withdrawal? I mean as long as no bonuses are accepted and identification is sent in? I mean i have been associated with some of your unreccommended brokers, yet they still granted me withdrawals. Im specifically asking for Finpari, CToption, Porter Finance, GOption , tradorax, and binary book, has anyone successfuly withdrawn from these brokers or any other scammy brokers, and for those this knowledgable, can they deny your withdrawal if everything is in accordance (again, no bonus, valid identification, etc). Im truly trying to be cautious, but i feel like if i keep these skills and routines i have been doing, i can be able to trade with any broker knowing my money is in "safe enough" hands. Again sorry for redundantly rambling about this, its 3 am here and ihave had an itch for this question(s) for quite a while, so hey, why not ask the experts?

I use stockpair. I has been withdrawn the money by skrill. I have no problems. It usually takes 2-3 business days.

Hi Nairo,I had no any probloms with Porter Finance,withdraw took few business days...

I guess most brokers will not cause big problems for small withdrawals, since it will make it hard to continue business for them when they even steal small amounts. However, as soon as it's about more money, you could get trouble. Of course there also are shady brokers that simply take your money and disappear.

Stick to the trusted brokers to have the best chance of getting your investment back.

New brokers don't have a solid reputation but don't have to be bad. They have to start somewhere. You can trade with them and find out how they are, by trading with a minimum trade size/deposit, if you have money you can risk for that.

Hey.
    It's easy, just go to the main page,
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/
    Now select any broker you want under reviews and scroll down and read the comments!
    You will see the horror stories of those scam brokers, the rest is up to you.

But I must say, why the need to trade with bad brokers?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hey, why asking such a question? If you have doubts better to not trade with shady or at least less known brokers. Maybe you won’t have problems for small deposits but why the hell risking your savings with them, when there are good brokers any way?
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Rookie Member
    Its more or less that some of these brokers (in my opinion) are not extremely shady, but they have pretty odd withdrawal policies i.e. Goptions 20x deposit amount to withdraw profits, even though this isn't my first choice, i need to keep it a possibility because of what is mentioned alot... PRICE MANIPULATION ( even top brokers like 24option have been slammed with this accusation) , and this seems to happen with larger accounts anyways, so it makes it seem somewhat less risky if i have multiple accounts to trade on, i mean considering i trade extremely common assets. I know that i need to be extremely cautious too and read each brokers TandCs before depositing so i can follow their rules, not to take bonuses, managed accounts, or even signals from brokers, and finally, be quick with all necessary AML procedures.

Rookie Member
    I know that i can get caught up in this too before i am able to withdraw profits, but i am still going to be able to withdraw my deposit if something fishy is going on with the platform(S).
    Im truly sorry i dont want to cause problems but i am still iffy on this topic because usually when people file complaints against brokers denying withdrawals its due to something in their TandCs that the client simply didnt see or care to look for in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Nairo View Post
    I know that i can get caught up in this too before i am able to withdraw profits, but i am still going to be able to withdraw my deposit if something fishy is going on with the platform(S). Im truly sorry i dont want to cause problems but i am still iffy on this topic because usually when people file complaints against brokers denying withdrawals its due to something in their TandCs that the client simply didnt see or care to look for in the first place.
    That’s right. In many occasions the problem with forbidden withdrawals is exactly something in T&C not checked by the traders. My opinion is that it is too difficult and not worth to diversify among dozens of brokers. If you want to eliminate risk stick with best brokers and use 2-3 max.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    That’s right. In many occasions the problem with forbidden withdrawals is exactly something in T&C not checked by the traders. My opinion is that it is too difficult and not worth to diversify among dozens of brokers. If you want to eliminate risk stick with best brokers and use 2-3 max.
    That's good advice. For one thing they each have different bonus terms which is the biggest impediment to withdrawals, and if the broker starts changing the terms it is very hard to keep up with them, especially if you are using a lot of brokers. Not to mention keeping up with individual bonus terms to begin with. Also, some will have time limits on bonus terms, some will have dormant account fees, so if you are not trading a lot or very frequently you can get caught up in that as well. The best is like Kolyo said, pick 2 or 3 that meet your needs and stick with them... the less "shady" the better, if you think a regulated broker is manipulating prices wait until you see what a non-regulated broker can do....