Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Please Explain How this work!!!! !!!

Hi,

I just registered on Communitraders, next moment a Lady from Stockpair phones me. Had a discussion about the copy trades and she said it is not possible or allowed. I wanted to register here, what the hell got STOCKPAIR to do with me. I wanted to join this forum to gain knowledge about binary options. The same thing happened to me and my son earlier this week. We wanted to join Centument LTD ( Gerald Reed) but next we traded with onetwoTrade.com who doesn't even use Centuments software and lost all off our money in a few minutes, not even us, the broker did the trades himself. I really need advice, seems like everything is a scam. Does anybody know Centument Ltd and OnetwoTrade? We are obviously new to this.

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks.

OK, deep breath, there are a lot of scams out there but not everything is a scam. STAY AWAY from signal services like the one you mentioned. They are usually scams, I don't know much about onetwotrade but they are likely not the best broker for you.

Where do you live? EU or somewhere you can use a CySEC broker?

Communitraders can link to stockpair, but the copying isn't automated. YOu can trade from the demo account and have those trades placed in your stockpair account and/or follow trades made by others here on the forum but again, you have to make the trades yourself.

This forum is a good place for you to be, we do our best to educated about trading, help others to avoid scams and basically become successful traders, if not profitable ones.

What level of education, trading education, do you have? have you spent any time learnings technical analysis or other form of trading? If not you need to, our school section is the place to start. here is the link

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/

also, Okane and Milos do a real nice skype group once or twice a week which is superb for hands on learning.

Last thing, Communitraders is best used as a demo and practice account until you get on your feet trading wise.

Rookie Member
    hi Michael, Thanks for the advice. Will use it. I'm in South Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by Lodewyk View Post
    Hi,

I just registered on Communitraders, next moment a Lady from Stockpair phones me. Had a discussion about the copy trades and she said it is not possible or allowed. I wanted to register here, what the hell got STOCKPAIR to do with me. I wanted to join this forum to gain knowledge about binary options. The same thing happened to me and my son earlier this week. We wanted to join Centument LTD ( Gerald Reed) but next we traded with onetwoTrade.com who doesn't even use Centuments software and lost all off our money in a few minutes, not even us, the broker did the trades himself. I really need advice, seems like everything is a scam. Does anybody know Centument Ltd and OnetwoTrade? We are obviously new to this.

Thanks.
    Hi Lodewyk,

I'm going to talk about the Stockpair things you're still wondering about. I've been there so I understand your confusion.

I guess it's kind of procedural things but not a must. I sent an email to the lady (mine was another broker), and politely wrote that I still needed time to learn first. Later, no more calls.

I've been here since Jan and so far, it's free, really free to learn and gain knowledge as much as I want. The affiliation things with the brokers, I think is understandable. This website/forum needs fee to survive and to still exist for many years to come, benefiting a lot of newbies to learn, so it's kind like a give and take process if we do help by signing up from the links here.

If we do it from the brokers' website directly, there's no additional bonus for us either, so why not doing it from here as our contribution to this community to still exist. But if our chosen broker is not here, I guess nobody will kick us out for that. It's what I understood, and it could be wrong though I'm still a newbie here

Anyway, welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lodewyk View Post
    Hi,

Thanks.
    Hey!
    First of all, you don't have to tell anyone who calls you anything.
    The way CT works is that you have to still place your trades manually even when you "Copy" someone.
    So the "it's not allowed" is not correct. Also, you didn't have to connect to Stockpair, I made a video
    about registering to CommuniTraders, look at it carefully and you will see that you probably
    selected to connect to Stockpair so nobody forced you:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbXIx4jAeUs

Centument LTD, it's a scam of course. Check out our make easy money exposed thread here:
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....-Money-Exposed

Do you see something familiar? Yes all these scams using same BS pitches and promises, once you have seen two or three you should
    be able to spot a scam right away. The software would have blown your account right away too, it's a scam and don't let
    other people trade for you.

Yes you are new to this and think you can make millions in one day and fall for scams so stop doing whatever
    it is you are doing and start reading everything in our school before you do anything, at least you came to the right place!
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Scams are all around. There’s only one way to avoid them and it is to stay away from all BS signal services and copy trading scammers. We have here a follow button to copy manually your trades into your StockPair account, this is not an automated trading process, it require manual confirmation from your side. We aim to educate and help learning not to become next signal service scam! Any questions are welcomed.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

It's a good question .Why are our details shared with a broker when we simply want to join forums .Personally i say this is a bad practice and totally against the heart and spirit of forums.It's unethical behaviour to make new users actually sign up with a broker (because that is what the registration process is now esentially) to join the forums.

It's a good question .Why are our details shared with a broker when we simply want to join forums .Personally i say this is a bad practice and totally against the heart and spirit of forums.It's unethical behaviour to make new users actually sign up with a broker (because that is what the registration process is now esentially) to join the forums.

Hello Lodewyk!

Welcome to CommuniTraders.I advice you to start bots schools and CT demo account.You can use our trading signals in the forum.You can copy trade when you wish.

Happy trading!

Milos