Disappointed Newbie !!!

Hello everybody
    My name is Cassy, I am very new to trading and very much passionate about learning as much as possible about it in order to succeed. I just lost 2 lots of $250 with 24option and No1options. This, however is not the first time, but lots of times. And I must state categorically that these are monies that I cannot afford to loose at all!
    Anyway someome please tell me where to start from, I mean the very beginning; because all the money I have lost have been via 'evil scamming blood-sucking' trading softwares and also by 'trial and error' means. It has now ocurred to me that I have learned the very hard way so I have to go back and start learning from the very beginning. Possibly from the definition of indicators , how they work and how and when to use them etc.
    I read a little bit about Heikin Ashi which I am trying to apply with Ayrex demo account. So far not doing too well.
    Could the Romanian guy please put me in touch with his Romanian friend who helped him to turn €250 to €650 in a short while by the time he wrote his message please. If so I would fund my account with $250 from my 'miserable'$550 pension pay, _£to try and make some little supplement of my pension. Or if anyone else has an even better way to help me in the interim to possitively make some money while I start learning to trade by myself please let me know. Thank you all for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by cassylaw View Post
    Hello everybody
    My name is Cassy, I am very new to trading and very much passionate about learning as much as possible about it in order to succeed. I just lost 2 lots of $250 with 24option and No1options. This, however is not the first time, but lots of times. And I must state categorically that these are monies that I cannot afford to loose at all!
    Anyway someome please tell me where to start from, I mean the very beginning; because all the money I have lost have been via 'evil scamming blood-sucking' trading softwares and also by 'trial and error' means. It has now ocurred to me that I have learned the very hard way so I have to go back and start learning from the very beginning. Possibly from the definition of indicators , how they work and how and when to use them etc.
    I read a little bit about Heikin Ashi which I am trying to apply with Ayrex demo account. So far not doing too well.
    Could the Romanian guy please put me in touch with his Romanian friend who helped him to turn €250 to €650 in a short while by the time he wrote his message please. If so I would fund my account with $250 from my 'miserable'$550 pension pay, _£to try and make some little supplement of my pension. Or if anyone else has an even better way to help me in the interim to possitively make some money while I start learning to trade by myself please let me know. Thank you all for your time.

Hi Cassylaw!
    Welcome to CommuniTraders!

I suggest you start with CommuniTraders Bots School, do demo and paper trade, join the conversation in the forums and you can also join CummuniTraders Skype Group. They will have have traders to talk to and pros to give you advice.

If you are really interested in studying Heikin Ashi, maybe I can give you some pointers. I've studied and traded using Japanese Traditional Heikin Ashi a few months back and have used it quite successfully.
    It is sad that we all have to study first before we can see some money coming in. It's all up to your dedication, time that you can spend studying, the amount of trading experience that you can gain and lastly is how skilled can you really be. All will come in time but as of now I think you can start doing baby steps.

Hey, welcome. Please don't trade with money you can't afford to lose.

I don't know what you are talking about in the rest of your comment.
    But I'm sure "the Romanian guy" has a name and if you don't even know people's
    names, how are you going to invest with them?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hi Cassy,

I completely agree with Okane here. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose and go through our school section.

Here's my advice:

Take the line very serious!

As I sense, you've hoped to add something to your pension, but now lost most of that money you saved for it?
    Forget getting money in short term by trading. Even Binary options are a longer term investment, don't let the trade guru's trick you with their smooth talk and 'great systems'. They're a scam!

Winning money with BO trading is possible, but you need to study first, especially with a low starting budget.

Learn the basics first and don't try to master every indicator immediately. Start demo trading first and only invest money when you are sure you understand what you are doing and NEVER let anybody else do the trading for you!

I also have little money to work with, but am still in profit and building slowly, in money and in knowledge.

Take your time to master trading before investing your last money and put aside some money to start with when ready.

Some brokers offer a minimum trade size of €1 and deposit size of €100, so even for you there are brokers that fit your bankroll.

You can take a look at our broker section for reviews.

Wishing you great trades

5. Thanks Ronnel thanked this post
    Hi Cassy!

Welcome to CommuniTraders. We can provide you education material and top rated reliable broker. I really don't know who is the Romanian guy.

Once again welcome in the forum.

Hi Cassylaw,

I'm sorry for what had happened to you. Have you read this anywhere before?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8-10-lessons-albert-einstein.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	4256

So please wake up and stop the destructive cycle.

A quick get rich scheme is a myth or scam in binary options or any other serious businesses.

With your life experience, I am sure you know that all things needs process to be fruitful. And this process will require time, patience, work, and many things.

Please do yourself a favor, start to love yourself by living a good life with peaceful mind. As O Sensei said, please stay away from trading any real money that you can't afford to lose.

I am also a newbie, same with you, so you're very welcomed to join us here to learn. Looking forward reading your good updates here or on the Skype group, see you.

indeed, these guys have said it all. Don't trust get rich quick schemes, don't invest your "milk and eggs money", learn how to trade and develop strategy, don't let others trade for you. . . and stick with us, we'll help you get on your feet but it will take work and dedication on your part.

Hey Cassy,

Don’t get too upset with your recent trading losses. They are peanut compared to other traders. If you don’t have available capital for trading, the best you can do is to not trade real money. Test new strategies on demo and learn more. Never invest or risk your only savings. You can check our CommuniTraders platform demo and trade as much as you want here. You can learn a lot from more seasoned traders here, but if you really believe binary options is an easy money scheme, you are wrong and better to stay away.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Welcome to BOTS! You've already been advised well. Just read more and carefully investigate the broker you're investing in so you don't get scammed. Good luck and I hope you've learned from your mistakes.

Rookie Member
    Hi Cassy, I'm also new to trading, I got locked into a brokers bonus scheme without realising the conditions my account manager then blew the vast majority of my pot on loosing trades, after much frustration with myself for not trusting my gut feeling and allowing this person to blow my cash I'm now very nervous about trusting other people's idea's. I watch a lot of you tube vids on support and resistance, price action and chart patterns this has helped me take £100 upto £400, I also found the national farm payroll, if you have a look on "tick master" on you tube they have the last six months nfp's showing on the charts, it explodes either up or down and then returns close to the original area over three or four hours. I tend to wait for it to peak and then place a "put" (or call if it explodes down) for around 15-20mins expiry, if you catch it high enough it's highly likely you will win. It's a good way to start building up the pot. Nfp is on 1st Friday at 1230 or 1330 gmt. Use 1 min chart. Start small until you understand it's timescale etc. Good luck.