www.SignalStart.com !!!

Hi

i have a question that is not directly BO related (thus ZuluTrade provides BO signals) but i need advice :

i'm talking about signal providers that you can follow (ie copy all the trades with a proportionate factor)

most of the signals i found don't use StopLoss. it is VERY risky as in case of a crash you can loose all your money (and more!)

is there a way to add SL to signals copied? I suppose MT4 signals can be added with specific EA prog, but with Signal Start there is no such thing as programmation...

thanks

Jeff

most of the signals i found don't use StopLoss. it is VERY risky as in case of a crash you can loose all your money (and more!)
    Are we talking FX or BO? A stop loss is crucial for FX, but in BO you can only lose what you risk.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by ionone View Post
    Hi

i have a question that is not directly BO related (thus ZuluTrade provides BO signals) but i need advice :

i'm talking about signal providers that you can follow (ie copy all the trades with a proportionate factor)

is there a way to add SL to signals copied? I suppose MT4 signals can be added with specific EA prog, but with Signal Start there is no such thing as programmation...

thanks

Jeff
    I think you are talking about the iFollow copy trading from SpotOption/zulutrade... and with binary there is no stop loss for individual trades, the loss is preset for losing trades, but you can set the amount each trader is allowed to lose and how many trades that your account will copy.