Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

DUKASCOPY - What's your experience with this broker for its BO? !!!

Please share any experiences you have with Dukascopy Binary Option. Thanks in advance for your generous sharing.

are you looking into them? They have an interesting platform, would love to hear your input.

3. Thanks Lelyz9 thanked this post
    I traded an account there. The only reason I am not trading with them is due to absence of Neteller as a deposit option.

Pro's: 90% payout over all expiry.
    Sliding scale for expiry: 1 Minute to 1 Hour expiry. (meaning you can choose any expiry up to 60 minutes).
    Exeptional good charting. Don't need to use mt4.
    Mininum 1 dollar to 1 000 dollar trades (although they have now raised maximum to 5000 dollars).
    You WILL get paid. This is not your average bin broker, this is the real deal.,

Cons:
    Not for 60sec traders. (although I had great success with 4min expiry).
    Spread. They do have a spread (difference between the bid and ask price) but at least they show it. We know all brokers have spreads and because you cant see it on these web platforms, does not mean it aint there.

I don't think they allow US Traders. Joining DC your min balance is 5 000 usd. Joining via Dukascopy-Europe your min account balance is $100 USD. Pretty cool.
    Dear Optimist, Pessimist, and Realist:
    While you guys were arguing about the glass of water, I drank it!
    Sincerely,
    The Opportunist

5. Thanks Lelyz9 thanked this post
    Heard of them as Forex Broker, that seems legit and regulated. Think they are from Swiss?

Deposit methods are biggest problem.

7. Thanks Lelyz9 thanked this post
    I’ve never trade with them but a friend of mine have account and is very satisfied. Of course they are good choice only for short term trading. The strategies I am using long term are not applicable there. Also I doubt that their 90% payout is really that good, because of their spread.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

9. Thanks Lelyz9 thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    are you looking into them? They have an interesting platform, would love to hear your input.
    Yes, Michael. I am looking into them. But it's not an easy process to open the real account with them, I'm in the middle of it. If it's not working, then there's nothing further to say no matter how interesting or how great the platform they have. Just wish me luck so the story could continue

Quote Originally Posted by boart View Post
    I traded an account there. The only reason I am not trading with them is due to absence of Neteller as a deposit option.

Pro's: 90% payout over all expiry.
    Sliding scale for expiry: 1 Minute to 1 Hour expiry. (meaning you can choose any expiry up to 60 minutes).
    Exeptional good charting. Don't need to use mt4.
    Mininum 1 dollar to 1 000 dollar trades (although they have now raised maximum to 5000 dollars).
    You WILL get paid. This is not your average bin broker, this is the real deal.,

Cons:
    Not for 60sec traders. (although I had great success with 4min expiry).
    Spread. They do have a spread (difference between the bid and ask price) but at least they show it. We know all brokers have spreads and because you cant see it on these web platforms, does not mean it aint there.

I don't think they allow US Traders. Joining DC your min balance is 5 000 usd. Joining via Dukascopy-Europe your min account balance is $100 USD. Pretty cool.
    Thanks boart for your sharing. I see you're no longer trading with them. What's your broker now?

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    Heard of them as Forex Broker, that seems legit and regulated. Think they are from Swiss?

Deposit methods are biggest problem.
    Yes, SeasaltMcFish, they're from Swiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    I’ve never trade with them but a friend of mine have account and is very satisfied. Of course they are good choice only for short term trading. The strategies I am using long term are not applicable there. Also I doubt that their 90% payout is really that good, because of their spread.
    Hmmm... I have never thought of comparing the spread with the different pay out rate. Thanks for pointing that out, Kolyo. I'll check it again.
    Meanwhile I am trying to satisfy them with the "proof" they need, not sure how it's going to be. They're afraid that I have something to do with the money laundering things for depositing $100, lol.. My goodness, it really tested my patience. But I guess your friend didn't experience the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Lelyz9 View Post
    Hmmm... I have never thought of comparing the spread with the different pay out rate. Thanks for pointing that out, Kolyo. I'll check it again.
    Meanwhile I am trying to satisfy them with the "proof" they need, not sure how it's going to be. They're afraid that I have something to do with the money laundering things for depositing $100, lol.. My goodness, it really tested my patience. But I guess your friend didn't experience the same.
    thanks for sharing, this experience is certainly a reason why binary traders may not want to go this route, and the spreads.