Thread: hi

hi !!!

hello... I hope I am not bothering u but now I am seeing some of your videos on your youtube chanel and in some of them they were live streaming.So I was wondering if is anyway I can now when u live stream or the skype group how it is used for live trading.

Firstly you are no bother at all. Secondly we use the live streaming and skype to learn with each other not for "live" signals. We love to teach new people to trade. You should really work your way through the school section of BOTS firstly though so you will have an idea of what we are on about. Welcome to the forums

i will go through the bots section again cose i have read i a few time ago and have pratced a little with a demo.I know that I still need to learn a lot and I dont want to take and coppy live signals.I just want to learn as many trades way as possible so that i can my own way to trade.

Good work. Once you have have gone through the bots section I recommend having a look at the different strategies in the forums also. They good practice for back testing with MT4 along with support and resistance etc. Look forward to seeing you in skype at some stage

Quote Originally Posted by nevriku19 View Post
    i will go through the bots section again cose i have read i a few time ago and have pratced a little with a demo.I know that I still need to learn a lot and I dont want to take and coppy live signals.I just want to learn as many trades way as possible so that i can my own way to trade.
    Hey, you are welcome to join us at any time!
    Just go to Skype and search for "CommuniTraders-Live".
    Then I will accept and meanwhile, do study in the school.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

thanks guy I realy apriciate what u do here.Hope I wont be to much stupid not to use this opportunity to invest for myself.

Hey nevriku,

It is best you can do to learn from school first. We have live skype group as well and live training, but these are the second step.
    Last edited by Kolyo; 03-21-2016 at 02:34 PM.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder