Hi there, Newbie all the way from South Africa !!!

Hi Guys and Gals
    I am totally new to Binary Options, I have however dabbled in the Forex market with a live account but I would like to explore the world of Binary Options.
    Hope it will be a good choice. Lovely to be part of such a forum.

Hey and Welcome aboard! Moving from FX to BO is not an easy task, so take your time and if you have any question, do not hesitate to ask!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Welcome!

Guess most BO traders have some forex experience, but there are some things you should keep in mind, so it's indeed the best way to go through our school section first.

Hello!

Welcome to CommuniTradraders. I also started forex trading and continued binary options. Try CT demo account.

Happy trading!

Milos

Welcome to CommuniTraders! It is great to see you joining us. Hope you will learn more here and find many like minded people
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Welcome! Let us know how you are doing, if you have any questions about anything, we're here to help!

Hi, welcome! I was into Forex before BOs too. Switching between the two is not that hard if you really concentrate on it. I prefer BOs, because they feel simple, way easier than fx.

Hello!
    Welcome to CommuniTraders!