Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello I'm Nell777 !!!

Hello I'm new here. I'd like to be part of a trading community because I don't know any other traders and I find trading to be a bit lonely, so it would be great to have others to talk to.

Hey, welcome!
    For one, you can share and interact with many people in the members war room
    where they share their diaries! You can also share your own if you wish.
    We also have an Skype group where we share technical analysis and talk about
    trading in general. Hope you enjoy CommuniTraders
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hi Nell777!
    Welcome to CommuniTraders!
    If you are feeling lonely you can join the Skype Group. There you can learn, talk and have fun with other traders like yourself.

Happy Trading!

Welcome aboard!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Welcome on the forum.

Hey there Nell! Welcome aboard, you have come to the right place to meet some people who to talk about trading. If there is anything you want to know about technical analysis, fundamentals, news, trends, tools, strategies, mt4, binary or whatever you can probably find it here. If not, we can always start a new thread to take care of it!

See you around the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Nell777 View Post
    Hello I'm new here. I'd like to be part of a trading community because I don't know any other traders and I find trading to be a bit lonely, so it would be great to have others to talk to.
    Hi Nell777, welcome to this community. Once you said hello, you got many answering you.
    It's no longer lonely here or on the Skype group once you join in, it's free to talk and I hope it'll be great for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nell777 View Post
    Hey Nell,

Welcome to CommuniTraders! That’s why we are here to talk, share and make trading funny and interesting. It will no longer be a lonely hobby after you find us Wishing you great trading and lots of new friends here!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Wow thanks everyone !! Thanks for the tips. I've been working out how to get around on the site and there is some interesting stuff.I feel very welcome, thanks for that !!

Hey, they give you some virtual money here for practice and I was really excited to use this platform but when I go onto the platform, the part where it is supposed to say which currency you'd like to choose never loads for me.....Bummer, it must be my pc glitching or something. Does this happen to anyone else ?