Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Final Resolution of the Most Recent Situation in the Community ! !!!

Based on the most recent comments and posts from few members of the community we, the Forum Admins decided to make some serious restrictive measures and stop these outrages all over the place!

Our final decision is to give the following penalties to 3 members of our forum:

1. Svockic1 - banned for 6 months. Reason: full disrespect of the forum rules, only negative posts and no contribution to the community.

2. Randy - 1 month ban. Reason is the overall negative and on many occasions sarcastic attitude toward forum moderators, without no cause from their side. We have to state that we are not banning him for his statements of trading results and performance. It is his own duty and a personal duty of every member here to present honestly what he is doing and what kind of results he is achieving. However presenting or offering signal services and managing accounts will be allowed only in the business room, otherwise the respectful trader is risking a ban.

3. Willy- banned for 1 week. Reason: Using inappropriate and offensive language in few recent posts. Willy is a very long term and respected member of our community, but in no case been a long term contributor is making you immunized from ban if you are not following the forum rules!

As a final note I have to clearly state that CommuniTraders is NOT a place for personal attacks or showing up anything personally between the members! We are connecting here binary traders from all over the world to share experience and discuss trading topics freely with a full respect between each other!

Any disrespect, hassle or mocking, especially toward the moderators of the community but also between any two members will be taken extremely seriously from now on and the measures will be warning, than temporal and finally permanent ban if the disrespectful behaviour is shown for a considerable period of time and on many occasions.

The final measures will take place in 24 hours so everyone involved will have time to share his responce here. I think this are fair measures and at the end I clearly state that none of these measures is personal to anybody – they are result of serious disrespect of community rules and good tone in personal communications. We will take appropriate measures in any serious cases in the future!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Well presented Kolyo. We all need to calm down and choose a more positive outlook. This is a peaceful forum, and we should all do our best to make sure we don't let any bad winds ruin it all for us. We're now taking a break from this negative discussion, hopefully everyone involved in this situation (including staff and members of our forums whom are not mentioned here) learn their lesson and willing to work harder on their attitude. Take it easy, we're all here for the same reason - make money trading binary options!

Willy, Randy and Svockic, your ban will take place in 24 hours. your emails and PM inbox been notified. If you have anything to add before, you're welcome to do so. Remember that going back to the level of discussion that got you banned would affect your ban status. This is a chance for you, and everyone else who has been involved, to start a new page.

Looking forward,

Martin Kay, Chief Admin CommuniTraders
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Well done Kolyo,threads like that may put serious reputation damage of community...

That’s right! We will not allow anymore threads with personal conflicts and abuses. Martin is right we all have to learn our lessons and become more humble and wise people. We should not tolerate personal disrespect and conflicts even when they are initiated with serious reasons. After all we are not a court to allow such disputes and it is not the place to place hundreds of posts with personal disputes. Most members here are not interested in them and we don’t have to allow them. When the rules of the community are followed everyone can post whatever he feels is necessary. If the rules are violated there are moderators here responsible to delete inappropriate content and ban people in rare occasions. We are not kinder garden and we are serious people to allow childish behaviour. I am sure we will keep in the future our community the best place for binary options trading education and will keep the forum free of any trash posting.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Wtf, banned for 6 months? I've made tons of contributions, smfh

Might as well make it a lifeban. This is fucking ridiculous

I am absolutely livid right now. Literally had no part in this I received 6 months?

Your latest posts which we deleted of course showed that the decision was right.. I am much more livid than you, believe me! Banning people is the last thing I would like to do, but bashing everyone around with inappropriate language is not allowed here, sorry, make your own community and use whatever language you like there!

Hi Martin & Kolyo, I as a senior and part of the community here have to set an example here. I hereby apologise that on my part was hard. I am here since 2012 and had been very peacful until recently.The reason I am here is to contribute and pass on my experience and I am happy there are members who have benefited and I would continue doing so.
    Beside, Kolyo and Martin who I respect and I love my buddies, Bogdan, Micheal, Okane, Milos and others but I cannot bare to see my buddies been taken advantge for their help, assistance and kindness they offered only to earn disrepect. I have to stand up for them, in this case Micheal and Bogdan.
    I face the consequences and hope this will send a signal to all members and future members that we are a peacful community that loves been peacful and help each other. Our community will not tolerate disrespect either do I.

I hope that all members, who might have different views to peacfully discuss to learn and and share and most important provide us proof so we can help and others can benefit. Its a way communication here where we share and not only listening to only one side.

Willy
    Last edited by willyw; 03-14-2016 at 03:12 AM.

Good Job. The forum started resembling a sewer for a couple of days, some keep on forgetting this is another man's back yard and we are guests. Hopefully it will all turn to normality again and the whole point of the forum, ie binary options. I started referring to the forum as BINARYOPTIONSEGOSTHATSUCK.
    Dear Optimist, Pessimist, and Realist:
    While you guys were arguing about the glass of water, I drank it!
    Sincerely,
    The Opportunist