hello from alania !!!

Hi evry one.it has pased a long time since i used this forum.This is where i got the basic of BA but for a lot of reasons i didnt stared to trade with real money.Just tryed to play with a demo account.Dint getmuch of a ressult even with the demo.Now i want to try your trading signals but still in my demo.Then i would like to start trade with a real account even thugh i still dont think i am ready to do so.Can u help me with any kind of tips or info beside the school article cose i have read it all a year or more ago.

Thanks in advance

double check what you have read, we have made a lot of improvements to the school and the articles in the last year.

Of course we'll help you. You were posted the same thread twice.

to be honest.It has been a long time that i havent read or pratice.But this new option that u have put in the site of coppyng trade was making me curios,so can i try it on my demo account or it works only in reall account.

Hey! Browse through the different topics around BOTS. There's a lot of information about different strategies, recommended approaches and so on. Also, you can read some of the journals. This is the only place on the internet where successful traders share all their trading for free. You can learn a lot from them.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

yes i know all that since 2 years ago.This site and you guys made me read a lot of article and see lot of videos onthe net for binary options.But now more than ever I need some practical lessons like a real time trading.Is that possible to find here or anywere? And I need to make another question The demo account that i have is in MarketsWorld and the only options I have are Buy and Put for max expery time 2 hr.This is due to the fact its a demo or it depends on the brooker?