Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello Everyone, This is Dennis from Western Australia. !!!

Hi Everyone

I have been wanting to say hello on the skype group for a long time, however due to the different time zone, you guys would be all asleep while I'm awake, so very hard to join your conversation. First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to say a very big thank to Okane and Ronnel as they have been providing information for everyone to learn, and I have learnt a lot from them, on Skype group, their posts, and on the youtube channel. Even though I'm almost silent on the forum and the group, but I have been reading every post and message and re-read them and try to digest them as best as I can.

A bit of background of myself, I live in Western Australia so my time zone is GMT+8:00, basically when I wake up, US market has just closed, and it will be late afternoon when London's market is open. Due to my family commitment, I can only trade the Asia's market. I have been trading stock since middle of last year, but unfortunately stock market had crashed since then and there was nothing I could do. I thought the market would be recovering but it just crashed further. Therefore I looked at BO for other opportunity.

At first, I found a web site called "Real Binary Option Review", and the author posted some strategies for trading BO, it did work, but soon I found out the strategies work some time, but most of the time they don't. I will try to explain that to show all newbies and learn from my experience. Then I tried to follow the trend. For example, whenever the trend is going up, I will place my entry when the price retraced back to the middle price as a call. Soon I found out the it worked some time if the trend is strong, but if the trend is weak, the price will drop below the middle price and continue for a while before moving up again, or some time it will change the trend at all.

I have been struggling to find a way to trade BO until I found a video on youtube from Okane about Support and Resistant, I have tried it and it worked perfectly!! I was so happy and decide to study further about price action, and here I am.

I will start my diary so that people can learn from my mistakes as well and hopefully I can learn more to improve my skill.

2. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    that all sounds good! too bad about the time zones but you will still be able to do some good trading on the Asian markets. Glad to hear that Okane and Ronnel are helping you to learn. Let us know if you have any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    that all sounds good! too bad about the time zones but you will still be able to do some good trading on the Asian markets. Glad to hear that Okane and Ronnel are helping you to learn. Let us know if you have any questions.
    Thanks Michael.

Hi Dennis, thank you for posting this. It's nice to know there's also others in the Skype group that is actively learning too, beside a few who are actively chatting. Looking forward reading your diary, Dennis.

Hi Dennis!

Happy to see you here. Hoping to see your diary soon. Just honk if you have questions okay

Hello Dennis!

Welcome on the forum. You can watch the videos on Youtube channel. Also you can read trading dairies.

Milos

Hi Leylz, Milo, and Ronnel, I have watched most of the video on the youtube channel and I've been following Ronnel's and Okane's diary too. Now I will start with Milo's and I will keep learning !!

Hi denfion!

Watch the videos in Youtube channel, trading dairies, weekly and daily trading tips. One more thing be patients. Binary options trading requires patients.

What assets do you trade? I trade EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD and USD/CAD.I used H1,H4,D3,W1 time frame expiry.I tried to provide brief description what kind of trader I'm.

Milos

Hey mate - Talked briefly the other night on skype. I am from NZ so similar timezone. I like trading the Berlin and London opens. Good to hear you are feeling at home here already. Catch through skype again sometime.

Hey! Welcome and I appreciate the feedback a lot .

Just like Daniel, there are others living in different time zones, so even though
    me or Ronnel aren't around I think you should do a "shout out" in the group chat.
    I know some people are there and trading or studying so take a look and you might
    find a new co-trader .
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content